PS4 - Why is this man aloud to race if he drives like this its rediculos | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Why is this man aloud to race if he drives like this its rediculos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazing 758 hour

S17 AOR PS4 Oceania F1 Champion
Mar 5, 2019
Platform + League: PS4 F1 Oceania
League Coordinator: @iContrast
Date: 17/11/19
Members Involved: @Amazing 758 hour @Crichto
Description:
Approaching The Final Chicane At The End Of The Race I Have A Comfortable Lead Over Pete And He Tries A Stupid Dive That Was Only Going To Take Me Out And Personally I Think That Was His Intention As It Happens A Lot
My Personal Opinion Is That This Man Is A Dirty Driver So What Is Going To Be Done About It? Because It's Becoming A Joke Having To Race Someone Who Drives Like That
Evidence:

Last edited:

Crichto

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 7, 2018
Reply:

This move was never intentional. I was trying to force @amazinghour into a mistake when I misjudged my braking and locked both fronts causing my car to lose efficient braking to slow down, this ended with impact to amazinghour’s car. I am not happy with this mistake as we had an awesome long race battle for the win.

Kind regards,
Zac

Last edited:

Amazing 758 hour

S17 AOR PS4 Oceania F1 Champion
Mar 5, 2019
Reply:

This move was never intentional. I was trying to force @amazinghour into a mistake when I misjudged my braking and locked both fronts causing my car to lose efficient braking to slow down, this ended with impact to amazinghour’s car. I am not happy with this mistake as we had an awesome long race battle for the win.

P.S if you need English (spelling) tutoring I’m more than happy to help @amazing758hour Free of charge.

Kind regards,
Zac
Reply:

P.S if you need English (spelling) tutoring I’m more than happy to help @amazing758hour Free of charge.

Kind regards,
Zac
Mate You Braked At The 50 Metre Board And Aimed At The Apex How Is That Just A Simple Mistake Look At The Stream Bud And By The Way Stop Being A Smart Ass As Well Cause I'm Sick Of Racing A Dirty Driver
There's Like 5 People That Say You Deserve A Race Ban For That And I'd Be Surprised If You Didn't

Crichto

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 7, 2018
Hmmm where else am I going to aim my car? To the left, straight ahead or maybe like I did at the corner where I’m trying to slowdown in time. A race ban for a mistake, that impacted my race and not yours . No need to argue, just let the stewards do their job.

As I said I made a mistake, which I was not happy with after a great race long battle. :)))

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
While we do not view this as an attempt to intentionally take out another driver, it certainly falls under dangerous driving. @Crichto will be awarded 10 penalty points for dangerous driving. If we see any more final lap lunges like this it will be a straight race ban, consider yourself warned.

@iContrast @Amazing 758 hour

Status
Not open for further replies.