XB1 - Wing damage after unsafe rejoin | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 Wing damage after unsafe rejoin

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anon4

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Apr 1, 2018
Platform + League: Assist league 2
League Coordinator: @Chris Leather
Date: 20/5/18
Members Involved: @AbsoLutLoL
Description:
He makes an unsafe rejoin, hits me and damages wing on the 1st lap.
Evidence: Video

AbsoLutLoL

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Dec 29, 2017
Probably will get asked about my wiew anyway, so ill post it now. Will post my wiew when i get home.

I ran wide throuh turn 5, the fast left kink, and tried to rejoin the track about three times, but because of the grass on my tires, kept half spinning back into the run-off. I didnt think that i was almost on the racing line, but way off, and allowing me to rejoin the racing line on the exit. Obviosly I didnt want this to happen, cant really do much more than to stick my hands up and take the blame.

Anon4

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Apr 1, 2018
Probably will get asked about my wiew anyway, so ill post it now. Will post my wiew when i get home.

I ran wide throuh turn 5, the fast left kink, and tried to rejoin the track about three times, but because of the grass on my tires, kept half spinning back into the run-off. I didnt think that i was almost on the racing line, but way off, and allowing me to rejoin the racing line on the exit. Obviosly I didnt want this to happen, cant really do much more than to stick my hands up and take the blame.
It happens mate, just an unlucky incident then.

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
The Stewards have reviewed the available evidence and find @AbsoLutLoL at fault for a moderate avoidable collision.

This will be dealt with by way of a 10 second time penalty and 10 penalty points.

Closed. @Chris Leather @MMN Revolution

Status
Not open for further replies.