X360 F1 2013 League 2 - Car Selection | ApexOnlineRacing.com

X360 F1 2013 League 2 - Car Selection

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014

Alright guys, we're keeping the car selection simple this time due to the lack of time until the first race, and since this season isn't as "serious" as a normal full season.

So the concept of the car picking is simple: first-come, first-served!

Please reply to this thread stating which available car you would like to drive for the mini-season!

Drivers yet to pick:
- @Nathaniel Tredw23ell

Cars assigned:

1. @NRT Cosmos
2. @Jorden Bicknell

1. @BlueAsedGibbon
2. @Joshua Suttill

1. @Smifficle
2. @samsterbrfc

1. @t3hmightymidg3t
2. @Tambo45

1. @Greedy Chris x
2. @Millsehh

1. @Ex Crim
2. @mat231985

1. @Lester

1. @Itzxmoek

Cars available:
x1

Last edited:

BlueAsedGibbon

F1 1st Driver
Jan 13, 2014
1st come 1st served eh? In that case, McLaren please? Was tempted to have the Marussia but why be rubbish in a rubbish looking car when u can still be rubbish but in an awesome looking car lol

Reactions: FisiFan91

BlueAsedGibbon

F1 1st Driver
Jan 13, 2014
I'll take the McLaren please :)
Sup teamy. :) FYI I've had the worst luck when it comes to TM's leaving me high and dry midway thru a season thruout my tenure here so you'll have to forgive me if I don't seem all that bothered to work as a team off track. On track yea, I'm as 'professional' as anyone else but off track, nope, I just dont see the point lol. Plus its only a mini season so it isnt that important. Anyway, McLaren for the constructors championship! :D

• Friendly
Reactions: Joshua Suttill

AOR Midg3t

1x iRacing Endurance League Champion
Jan 14, 2014
Sup teamy. :) FYI I've had the worst luck when it comes to TM's leaving me high and dry midway thru a season thruout my tenure here so you'll have to forgive me if I don't seem all that bothered to work as a team off track. On track yea, I'm as 'professional' as anyone else but off track, nope, I just dont see the point lol. Plus its only a mini season so it isnt that important. Anyway, McLaren for the constructors championship! :D
You will never be able to surpass what me and lunarz did last season

Joshua Suttill

GP2 Test Driver
Oct 27, 2014
@Millsehh has been added to the driver list
yh boy
[DOUBLEPOST=1429892006][/DOUBLEPOST]
Don't worry i will be here till the end :) and i am not half as quick as @NRT Cosmos (well on F1 2014) so you should have a much more equal team mate :)

BlueAsedGibbon

F1 1st Driver
Jan 13, 2014
Don't worry i will be here till the end :) and i am not half as quick as @NRT Cosmos (well on F1 2014) so you should have a much more equal team mate :)
I should hope so, its only 6 races lmao. And yea, @NRT Cosmos absolutely destroyed me in the championship even though there was only 9 races left when he joined us and he had 3 DNF's out of those 9 races and still beat me by 40 odd points. Was not cool bro :rofl: