X360 F1 2013 Mini-Season League 2 - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

X360 F1 2013 Mini-Season League 2 - Main Thread

• Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Um, I think goldtrack(maybe? gold somebody)007 took the TR tonight. I think its @Nathaniel Tredw23ell ? But im not sure lol

Also that isn't 'Limitless' limitless, right? :nailbiting:
Well, @Nathaniel Tredw23ell hasn't really been officially added to the league as he never came on to confirm his spot and pick his car, so if he somehow made his way into the race yesterday, then I'll assign him as a "reserve" in the tables. @LiMiTL3SS HD will be driving the Toro Rosso officially.

And no he's not THE Limitless haha :p

BlueAsedGibbon

F1 1st Driver
Jan 13, 2014
Well, @Nathaniel Tredw23ell hasn't really been officially added to the league as he never came on to confirm his spot and pick his car, so if he somehow made his way into the race yesterday, then I'll assign him as a "reserve" in the tables. @LiMiTL3SS HD will be driving the Toro Rosso officially.

And no he's not THE Limitless haha :p
Yea thats my bad, we managed to get him in and I saw the only team with 1 driver was TR so I got him to go in that. With Tambo's 2 uninformed no shows if he doesnt show for Monaco should I inv Goldtrack in to take his spot permanently?

And thank god (or w/e fictional deity you support, for me its really Iron man but its just easier to say 'God' lol) thought some poo was gonna come out for a sec there lmao. :rofl:

Yh im no where near as quick as JD lol
Sorry for the confusion, Welcome aboard mate. :D

LiMiTL3SS HD

Formula Karter
Jan 14, 2014
i remember you from Season 8 Malaysia, if my memory is decent you were driving the Red Bull?
Yh same with S7 my best season so far, but i got replaced in S8 due to a series of no-shows which was my own fault but never the less im glad to be back :D

Yea thats my bad, we managed to get him in and I saw the only team with 1 driver was TR so I got him to go in that. With Tambo's 2 uninformed no shows if he doesnt show for Monaco should I inv Goldtrack in to take his spot permanently?

And thank god (or w/e fictional deity you support, for me its really Iron man but its just easier to say 'God' lol) thought some poo was gonna come out for a sec there lmao. :rofl:

Sorry for the confusion, Welcome aboard mate. :D
Aha thats fine, everyone's the same when i race in 2014 and 2013 lobbies, they get so pants happy cause they think im TRL Limitless lol

Reactions: BlueAsedGibbon

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
I don't have a problem with him racing as he did sign up to the league, but next time he contacts you, tell him to come on the forum and confirm his spot properly.

• Agree

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Driver Update:

- @Tambo45 has been removed from the league and placed on the blacklist (as per the rules) after no-showing the first two race nights of the season without any notice, and failing to respond to my messages.

@BlueAsedGibbon

• Informative

Blue Smurf FTW

F1 1st Driver
Apr 14, 2014
My homeplugs are playing up no matter what I try and do so yeah...thought i'd be able to reset them etc in time for qualy but it aint happening :shifty:

Joshua Suttill

GP2 Test Driver
Oct 27, 2014
Really sorry guys. going to have to leave this league for this season, been unexpedicalty very busy last few weeks and that will continue for next 2 Sundays :/ no point me taking up somebody else's spot also hate playing F1 2013 with a passion without ABS don't really have time to get used to it sadly, wish you guys the best of luck of the rest of the season
undecided if i will race on for F1 2015 but hopefully i will
sorry @BlueAsedGibbon your team mate leaving streak continues :( good luck for the rest of the season!

BlueAsedGibbon

F1 1st Driver
Jan 13, 2014
Really sorry guys. going to have to leave this league for this season, been unexpedicalty very busy last few weeks and that will continue for next 2 Sundays :/ no point me taking up somebody else's spot also hate playing F1 2013 with a passion without ABS don't really have time to get used to it sadly, wish you guys the best of luck of the rest of the season
undecided if i will race on for F1 2015 but hopefully i will
sorry @BlueAsedGibbon your team mate leaving streak continues :( good luck for the rest of the season!
Meh, you gotta do what you gotta do, cheers for letting us know.

And yea another 1 bites the dust as they say lol. Not the best streak to have but there are and I've had worse one's lol. I don't know how I keep losing TM's. Only thing that comes to mind is you're/they're possibly threatened by my blistering pace or my devilishly good looks who knows? :lol:

Jokes aside, good luck dude in w/e you do, hope you do come back for '15, its up in the whether I will or not too, so first and foremost here's hoping CM gives us a reason to come back. :)