X360 F1 2014 Mini-Season League 1 - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

X360 F1 2014 Mini-Season League 1 - Main Thread

xHPExFootie

GP2 Reserve Driver
Apr 12, 2014
mate quit with your whiny temper and go sort your awful internet out, you where un-race-able as you were either racing like a loon or lagging like a loon. your having a whinge at my driving i assure you pal that im the cleanest guy around so maybe you wanna check ya self before ya reck ya self lol :stop:
You are one of the cleanest I know 2 seasons with you racing side by side and it that time we've only had 1 incident #LcIsACleanRacer LOL

NathanVenatus

Formula Karter
Apr 5, 2015
Not sure about anyone else but I feel that Silverstone went well... even though I was lapped both times

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Driver Update:

- @TSR Gunny has been removed from the league after no-showing the first two race nights of the season with no notice.

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
I take it that is abnormal behaviour then
Yup - it's one of those things that really annoy me as a league organiser lol. It's of course fine to miss the occasional race if you have a proper reason for it and inform the coordinator about it beforehand, but repeatedly no-showing without any notice is just disrespectful towards both the league's organisers and drivers IMO.

Last edited:

Cathal

F1 Senna Equivalent
Nov 23, 2014
@FisiFan91

I want to leave the league, if you want I will tell you why but I would prefer by PM.
Have fun guys wish you all the best and see you all in season 10.

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Driver Update:

- As he has already posted in the race thread, @LC SPEED DEMON unfortunately can't take part as a driver for the final two race nights as his disc tray is broken. He will however still take care of the coordinator duties with regards to updating tables, posting race threads etc.

@Philzinite Would you be fine with taking care of the lobby hosting for the final two nights?

Philzinite

Formula 3 Test Driver
Feb 19, 2015
Driver Update:

- As he has already posted in the race thread, @LC SPEED DEMON unfortunately can't take part as a driver for the final two race nights as his disc tray is broken. He will however still take care of the coordinator duties with regards to updating tables, posting race threads etc.

@Philzinite Would you be fine with taking care of the lobby hosting for the final two nights?
I would but my connection doesn't seem to like me as a host at the moment, other suitable hosts would be @DanTh3Man999 or @STB Pear who both have suitable connections.

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
I would but my connection doesn't seem to like me as a host at the moment, other suitable hosts would be @DanTh3Man999 or @STB Pear who both have suitable connections.
As @STB Pear hasn't been on since Monday and therefore won't have seen this, it would be appreciated if either you or @DanTh3Man999 could take charge of the hosting, even if your connections ain't perfect, if Pear doesn't reply to this before it's time to set the lobby up.

DanTh3Man999

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Mar 11, 2015
As @STB Pear hasn't been on since Monday and therefore won't have seen this, it would be appreciated if either you or @DanTh3Man999 could take charge of the hosting, even if your connections ain't perfect, if Pear doesn't reply to this before it's time to set the lobby up.
I spoke to him yesterday fisi he confirmed he will set up the lobby :)

LC SPEED DEMON

AOR Legend & 4-time AOR Xbox F1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Yeah sorry dudes I haven't been on in a while but I'll set up the lobby tonight. I'm gutted for LC :(
same here mate wudda loved to battle with you all but my xbox was on the blink for a while n now carnt play any games except from the hard drive.