X360 F1 - Main Thread - Season 7 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

X360 F1 - Main Thread - Season 7

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
TRL Rosberg;n13634 said:
weve tested and im pretty sure the ghost cars have been fixed so will monaco, hungary and singapour be back in ?
No mate, due to the extended break we had mid-season (during the site switch) we don't really have the time we would have had to add those tracks back in, as we want to start the next season so that it ends in time for when we assume F1 2014 may be released. If it is actually fixed they will of course be brought back for next season though :)
at this time my connection works fine. there is a serious problem in my town (there are already two weeks ago that do not work phone and internet). this is Italy .... more than 15 days to fix a telephone line ... I hope everything is ok before the next race and that this problem does not compromise my entire season
Thanks for keeping us updated mate. We have no race this Sunday, but let's hope that your internet works next week for the India race!

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
I'm hosting a special race this Sunday as we're on a break - a 50% race with modern cars at Imola! If you have the DLC and would be interested in racing, here's the thread :)

RyanL83

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Feb 8, 2014
Hey guys :) hope your all well and doing well in the F1 League. Love watching JD's streams and has made me miss racing with you lot haha :p

TRL Limitless

Somehow Still Not AOR F1 Champion
Jan 13, 2014
RyanL83;n15115 said:
Hey guys :) hope your all well and doing well in the F1 League. Love watching JD's streams and has made me miss racing with you lot haha :p
Come back :thumbsup: !!