X360 F4 - Driver Confirmation | ApexOnlineRacing.com

X360 F4 - Driver Confirmation

f1 turtle

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Jan 13, 2014
Hey up Dutch.. wats the chance of getting my winners tag back lol an maybe a sig lol cheeky sod ain't I lol

F1Scotgolf

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
f1 turtle;n1931 said:
Hey up Dutch.. wats the chance of getting my winners tag back lol an maybe a sig lol cheeky sod ain't I lol

Sand bagging champion theirs yer tag ahahahaha

Du7cH

Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
f1 turtle;n1931 said:
Not sure about the your champions title Marc but i'll check for you, as far as a signature leave it with me, and I'll get back to you m8.

xxDiscoooStuxx

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Jan 13, 2014
Rug22;n3578 said:
Why are you speaking like a Chinese person taking an order
Answer my question: ä½ ç‚ºä»€éº¼è¦é›¢é–‹æˆ‘們的地毯?

Rug

Legend
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
xxDiscoooStuxx said:
Rug22;n3578 said:
Why are you speaking like a Chinese person taking an order
Answer my question: ä½ ç‚ºä»€éº¼è¦é›¢é–‹æˆ‘們的地毯?
Why does my name no longer appear in the above list, because I've removed it.

Simple really.

Anyway, as to why.

If this whole scenario hadn't have taken place we'd all be plodding along happily, but as it did I've spent my time enjoying other games and not having to commit most of my limited gaming time to play F1.

So I've decided that for the time being I won't be completing whatever is to be run between now and season 8, if i decide I'd like to complete any League races in 4 or 5 weeks I'll sign up and be placed accordingly if there's space.

On average I probably get about 7-8hrs max over a week to play Xbox or PS4 and then you factor in 2 socials and a league race most of my time is spent playing F1 and has been for 3yrs.

I enjoy this version of F1 and this season has been good and enjoyable, but I've enjoyed playing other games recently which I'd like to do for a while.

As I said, simple really.

No BS excuses, just an honest reply.

f1 turtle

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Jan 13, 2014
I can understand that m8.. I only get 4 hours on a Thursday maybe a couple on a Tuesday.. sumtimes and an hour before the race on Sunday... which is nothing compared to last season... Good luck with all your endeavors m8 ...

Editedfaun36459

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Now have an hour here or there, between baby feed time and a break from the books lol, was also thinking of playing Forza but have no time now, think its a sign of the times and society starting to dictate what we really have time for in our busy lifestyles, but F1 is my realise

Rug

Legend
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
f1 turtle said:
I can understand that m8.. I only get 4 hours on a Thursday maybe a couple on a Tuesday.. sumtimes and an hour before the race on Sunday... which is nothing compared to last season... Good luck with all your endeavors m8 ...
I'll be doing season 8,if you're really unlucky I'll be in your League.

Really unlucky lol

LC SPEED DEMON

AOR Legend & 4-time AOR Xbox F1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Rug22;n3728 said:

Really unlucky lol
no you wont cos u'll be black listed for quitting half way through a season lol : P

btw does this mean no more rug wednesday nite racing?

Rug

Legend
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
LC SPEED DEMON said:
Rug22;n3728 said:

Really unlucky lol
no you wont cos u'll be black listed for quitting half way through a season lol : P

btw does this mean no more rug wednesday nite racing?
Well technically I've not quit as there's no season to actually quit from :)

Just want a little more of a break to enjoy some gaming.

Well I did tell Du7ch I'd still do them, but tbh it was getting a pain as people just didn't show up.

Rug

Legend
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Damo said:
Look who's crept back in through the back door :flapper:
Not really, just thought fook it I'll just do a Sunday night and a few laps in the week.

LC SPEED DEMON

AOR Legend & 4-time AOR Xbox F1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
did my inspirational speech have owt to do with? or did it just baffle ya lol. tbh i baffle myself sometimes. weres my dog gone?