X360 F4: Round 10 - German Grand Prix [25/01/15 - 8:00pm] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

X360 F4: Round 10 - German Grand Prix [25/01/15 - 8:00pm]

Jan 13, 2014
I was having that problem at 1st too. Every time I didnt break traction, either in the form of a 4 wheel drift round the apex or mahoosive amounts of wheelspin out of the corner, I lost half a sec to the GC I was 'racing'. Its ridiculos, It's like playing Mario Kart or something round some of these tracks, On that point, I'll tell you now, If anyone starts lobbing tortoise shells at me I will not be impressed. lmfao

Rug

Legend
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Well, this is annoying. I dont know how many ppl 'believe' in unlucky numbers and such but I've always had 'issues' when the number "eleventy-one" is used and ironically the only corners I'm having trouble with is T1 and (you guessed it) T11. On a pad I'm just losing so much time thru those corners compared to wheel users its unreal :meh:
Life's a bitch [emoji14]

Connah K

Pro Karter
Oct 26, 2014
Nothing worse that lagging out halfway through the race :( Took me by surprise! Solid Quali 1:14.5 and after battling eclipse to regain 2nd off the start had a comfortable gap, then Lap 11/12/13, BANG! Lost connection. Disappointed isn't the word...

AOR Midg3t

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
well apart from the esteemed, Codemasters Bulls**t that happened, that was a "fun" race, i somehow just tapped @Azcassin in the rear going into the stadium section, and it sent him into about 5 360 spins, i ended up letting him back through, but not after i dropped from 4th to 11th, could of had a podium if that didnt happen, but oh well

Apr 14, 2014
This happened at the end, just as i had said cya to everybody. I feel like I'm too lucky :rofl:
[DOUBLEPOST=1422221578][/DOUBLEPOST]Quali - 1st - 1.14.2 ?
Very very happy with my lap, was expecting a .4 but i managed to nail the last sector and beat my PB.

Race - 1st - Had a great start, had lunarz on my back for a few laps, then conner managed to retake 2nd and I wad able to increase my gap to around 7 seconds? And unfortunatley he disconnected. From there i was just very consistent, and managed to get a 17 second gap then the gap was all the way up to 33 or so seconds then i had a lag spike, which caused me to overshoot the braking zone so i was spamming a to downshift and so i put it in reverse :banghead: then i didn't know what the f**k i was doing and eventually started turning the right way and then discoveres there was a wall in my way :hungover:so ihad to reverse a bit again. Theeenn i had lost 17 or so seconds of my lead but luckily came out just beind lunarz and jewell, I thought i was quite catious with my overtakes and defends, only going for a gap if i was sure i could make it so hopefully i wasn't too agressive for anyone :) in the end lunarz had to make 1 more pitstop making it a rather easy victory all in all.

Well done to everyone see you at...er..hungary?

Attachments

Vengeance NOR

Formula 3 1st Driver
Jan 20, 2014
Well, **** race to say the least, lol. Lots of positions shuffling around the first stint. Incidents everywhere. Then I dont remember much, sort of resigned halfway through the race. Somehow caught Azcassin on his primes, dont know what was going on with him, but he took me with 3-4 laps to go. Couldnt care to fight much though.

Also, I had a bad engine, lol. Actually had damage to the engine by the end. Might've revved a bit too much.

Azcassin

Formula 4 Test Driver
Sep 16, 2014
Well, **** race to say the least, lol. Lots of positions shuffling around the first stint. Incidents everywhere. Then I dont remember much, sort of resigned halfway through the race. Somehow caught Azcassin on his primes, dont know what was going on with him, but he took me with 3-4 laps to go. Couldnt care to fight much though.

Also, I had a bad engine, lol. Actually had damage to the engine by the end. Might've revved a bit too much.
Only reason you caught me was because I had been spun (don't worry Midget, sh*t happens) and because I was a wheel it meant my tyres were constantly overheating, and in that stint I think I got a 1:20:00 when I wasn't picking the car out of the gravel. I went on the options on the final stint, made them last 10 laps easy and caught up with you and then some.

Apr 14, 2014
Bontabullets - 114 (+4)
Lunarzx Eclipse - 106 (+18)
Blue Smurf FTW - 104 (+25)

If my maths is all good thats looking very close :rofl: