X360 F4: Round 12 - Belgian Grand Prix [15/02/15 - 8:00pm] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

X360 F4: Round 12 - Belgian Grand Prix [15/02/15 - 8:00pm]

t3hmightymidg3t

Formula 3 1st Driver
Content Producer
Jan 14, 2014
just did a social and did a reasonable 1.49.2 in qualy (8th) and finished with a 1.50.0 (6th) so i seem to be consistent and at sometimes i was battling with brociek (for about 2 laps XD) and Jazah for about 8 laps, so far i think i just want to slowly climb up the points ladder maybe a reasonable 6th or 5th will satisfy me on Sunday

Connah K

Junior Karter
Oct 26, 2014
Unfortunately won't be able to attend this weekend :unsure:, see you next week though!

TheSilentMole45

Formula Karter
Oct 22, 2014
FU*K YES F*CK YES IM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW. Speeent aggees doing that lap almost 2 hours and managed to beat @RealJewell766 by over half a tenth. YES.

Anyway, back to bfh beta now..

your turn :p:sneaky:
But the question really is, can you do it on a cold night on Grand Prix mode where times are actually comparable to online? ;)

BlueAsedGibbon

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jan 13, 2014
Alright guys, I know I was gonna sort this out during the break and in all honesty I've left it kinda late but it's not entirely my fault lol, But after the amount of changes in the driver lineup can I ask u all to do another Speed and Ping test and post the results here please and I'll bang out the inv order before Sunday. Thanking you :)

Blue Smurf FTW

Semi-Pro Karter
Apr 14, 2014
But the question really is, can you do it on a cold night on Grand Prix mode where times are actually comparable to online? ;)
Oh i will :sneaky:

Not really played the game since i did that tine tho, internets been dodgy :( Also lost the will to play the game because of me realising that real life can be slightly fun sometimes :rofl:
[DOUBLEPOST=1423779889][/DOUBLEPOST]
Alright guys, I know I was gonna sort this out during the break and in all honesty I've left it kinda late but it's not entirely my fault lol, But after the amount of changes in the driver lineup can I ask u all to do another Speed and Ping test and post the results here please and I'll bang out the inv order before Sunday. Thanking you :)
I'll take last inv cos my internet is poor lol

BlueAsedGibbon

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jan 13, 2014
I'll take last inv cos my internet is poor lol
That goes without saying lol :p

Also @FisiFan91 Thanks for sorting the driver lineup in the OP out, Sorry I didn't, heads been a bit :depressed: with a bit of :nailbiting: and lots of :banghead: mixed in these last few weeks and it kept slipping my mind. I was gonna do it now while I remembered, but you'd beaten me to it. I also kept meaning to ask about the permission to make threads sticky and what not but it appears you've done that too, so thank you for that as well (y) Unless that particular thing wasnt you, in which case it was probably @Du7cH as I know I did speak to him about it at some point, so thank you. But basically Whoever done it has my thanks is what I'm trying to say lololol

I'm doing swimmingly at this co-ord malarkey, aint I? :unsure:

NRT xEclipse

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 2, 2014
1:47.5 in TT 1:48.6 online, but I can shave off a couple more tenths

BlueAsedGibbon

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jan 13, 2014
1:47.5 in TT 1:48.6 online, but I can shave off a couple more tenths
I wont depress you by posting my time but its safe to say that the majority of Mercedes points, going off pace alone (after all who knows what might happen during the race) will be scored by yourself. I shall be absolutely no where near the points I think

bontabullets

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 4, 2014
well my practice has gone well. I havent even touched the game for 2 weeks lol. Have really got into Iracing and if im being 100% honest, not entirely sure if ill be here this week.

ITz GORD

Reigning AOR XB1 GP2 Champion
Nov 17, 2014
@BlueAsedGibbon I'm don't think going to make it tonight not feeling great really sorry :(

Last edited:

Blue Smurf FTW

Semi-Pro Karter
Apr 14, 2014
Damn. He's not racing so that would've been 1 contender out of the way but unfortunatly I don't think I'll be able to make it either due to shitty internet...:/ @BlueAsedGibbon

RealJewell766

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Premium Member
Jan 19, 2014
Please don't race, Smurf, please don't race, please don't race... (That's what my mind is thinking right now) :p

RealJewell766

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Premium Member
Jan 19, 2014
YES YES YES YES YES YES YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES Finally, I won. The last stint was horrible, Smurf went from like 15+s to only 3-4s because I was on a 1-stop which actually worked out well and I could avoid unnecessary battles. Congrats to EIR STIG for the pole and sorry to @Blue Smurf FTW for not being able to catch me in the end. See you in Monza

t3hmightymidg3t

Formula 3 1st Driver
Content Producer
Jan 14, 2014
is it just me or am i the most unluckiest driver ever, 2 sidepod glitches today, and once again i finished 10th, so nothing else more to say other than i could have had 6th...but no...