X360 F4: Round 12 - Belgian Grand Prix [15/02/15 - 8:00pm] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

X360 F4: Round 12 - Belgian Grand Prix [15/02/15 - 8:00pm]

• The AOR AWARDS 2018 are here! Vote to be in with a chance to win a copy of F12018

Jan 13, 2014
Personally, out of the 4 of us (yourself, Moe (Dont know if it is "Moe....K" or actually "moeK" can I call you Moe? lol) Midget and me) I'd say midget is really the only that doesnt hold any of the fault. Moe/moeK's lunge was....brave, yea lets say brave lol. My reaction to the lunge was....stupid (I mean right hander/surrounded by at least 5 other cars in close proximity = DO NOT TURN LEFT! Duh! :facepalm:) which was then exacerbated by ur early braking which caught out midget and bonta (sry bonta didnt see you there at first lol) which meant midget went into u, and bonta went into him but coz u were 'in the way' the game physics **** a fit and spun him. Why I spun? I'm sure we'll never know. Considering I had full right lock on for the corner and the rear still went "nope, we're going left sunshine". It's utterly bamboozling. Tbh It's no wonder I've lost all faith in CM and 99.8% desire to play their games, especially this 1. And it looks like it'll be worse for '15 too what with it shipping with the '14 cars and some BS collection of "Hybrid" '15 cars. :meh:

Mattsaj

GP2 1st Driver
Feb 9, 2014
Worse race for me ever. No in terms of pace or battles or finishing position. Didnt enjoy any part of the race. Found it boring.

Will decide after monza if ill be continuing in the league

Bonta I know you're way to sweaty to give up ;)

Connah K

Pro Karter
Oct 26, 2014
Gutted I missed the race, last season on the old game I had good pace (until Azcassin wiped me out ;) jk) and woulda liked to see if I still had it!

From the outside looking in from that T1 move, I'd say a number of bad decisions and bad luck. Nothing wrong with breaking a little early for a corner as long as it's not too early, shows your avoiding contact in front. My honest opinion was the car that dive bombed the inside played a very very bad move, and how that didn't turn into Grosjean, Hamilton, Alonso from 2 years ago is beyond me. Anyways, I wernt there so feel free to ignore my analysis :joyful: sometimes a pair of eyes from the outside can help though.

Should be available for Monza again, a track I got my first ever league win at, so fingers crossed :)

Jan 13, 2014
Gutted I missed the race, last season on the old game I had good pace (until Azcassin wiped me out ;) jk) and woulda liked to see if I still had it!

From the outside looking in from that T1 move, I'd say a number of bad decisions and bad luck. Nothing wrong with breaking a little early for a corner as long as it's not too early, shows your avoiding contact in front. My honest opinion was the car that dive bombed the inside played a very very bad move, and how that didn't turn into Grosjean, Hamilton, Alonso from 2 years ago is beyond me. Anyways, I wernt there so feel free to ignore my analysis :joyful: sometimes a pair of eyes from the outside can help though.

Should be available for Monza again, a track I got my first ever league win at, so fingers crossed :)
You mean this incident?:

If so, I thought of it as it was happening lol. and this gif cracks me up everytime. It's all the "lol's" that get me lmfao