X360 F4: Round 14 - Singapore Grand Prix [01/03/15 - 8:00pm] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

X360 F4: Round 14 - Singapore Grand Prix [01/03/15 - 8:00pm]

Blue Smurf FTW

F1 1st Driver
Apr 14, 2014
If you guys leave there will be like 7 people per race....as more people leave other people will get bored as the races will get dead so then they'll leave too.....causing a chain reaction basically....

Connah K

Pro Karter
Oct 26, 2014
Nothing better than practicing and having good pace knowing I could set a 41.5 in Quali, and then disconnecting before the race even starts. Just why?

NRT xEclipse

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Sep 2, 2014
If you guys leave there will be like 7 people per race....as more people leave other people will get bored as the races will get dead so then they'll leave too.....causing a chain reaction basically....
If Codemasters released a game that wasn't horse **** this wouldn't be an issue.. I'd hate to leave but I'm getting to the point where I'm dreading having to play this game

JordanK2406

Formula 3 Test Driver
Apr 27, 2014
The race was soo fun #BS, Love losing wing before turn1 #BeststarttoAORcareer

Knor The Dragon

Reigning AOR X360 F4 Champion
Jan 19, 2014
If Codemasters released a game that wasn't horse **** this wouldn't be an issue.. I'd hate to leave but I'm getting to the point where I'm dreading having to play this game
Nothing better than practicing and having good pace knowing I could set a 41.5 in Quali, and then disconnecting before the race even starts. Just why?
This is why I don't even practice till the day of the race, cause if something bullshit happens, I have wasted my week doing it, I only practiced for Singapore for like 30 mins and when I was shunted off the track by Smurf, I could care less :p and if everyone leave, looks like we will either get more F5 guys or just Merge with them altogether :D

F1Scotgolf

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Wow F4 calm down take a day or 2 to re asses your opinions, remember you signed up to do a full season if you quit your likely to be blacklisted and if C***masters finally build a game that remotely resembles racing then you don't want to be blacklisted you want to be racing here.

We all knew how bad this game was before signing up for the season you have what 5 or 6 races to go come on.

NRT xEclipse

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Sep 2, 2014
Wow F4 calm down take a day or 2 to re asses your opinions, remember you signed up to do a full season if you quit your likely to be blacklisted and if C***masters finally build a game that remotely resembles racing then you don't want to be blacklisted you want to be racing here.

We all knew how bad this game was before signing up for the season you have what 5 or 6 races to go come on.
So many people have left this year because the game sucks and they weren't blacklisted.. And I've been thinking about leaving for weeks, not like I'm just angry about my result.

With that being said I'll give Japan a go and if it's as awful as the last few races it will be my last.

Max

Pro Karter
Jan 5, 2015
my tyres blew up horribley lost 2 minutes in 3 laps..

FisiFan91

AOR Founder & League Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
FYI: Anyone leaving simply because they can't be bothered with the game, when there aren't any reserves available to fill your seat, will be blacklisted. I don't generally have a problem with people dropping out to give the seat to someone else when there are people waiting in line to get a spot, which has been the case most of this season, but that is currently not the case. Remember that you all signed up for a full season on this game - knowing full well what the game is like. And here's a quote from the rules:

● It's impossible for us to stop you from leaving if you've made your mind up, but keep in mind when signing up that pulling out of the league without a proper reason while the season is ongoing will see you placed on the blacklist. A proper reason would be something happening in your life that forces you to quit - something that you didn't expect when signing up - or that your equipment (hardware or lag issues) render you unable to carry on. However, choosing to quit due to getting bored of the game, having a bad season or because something goes against you, is not a good reason. Remember, when signing up you commit yourself to racing for a full season, not only for a few races.

GanjaMann

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Dec 6, 2014
Its a fair point you make fisi, its not fair on the regulars who turn up and want to race with a full grid, or as full as possible...
The thing is as ive seen mentioned before, this is supposed to be for fun right?... And im sorry to say but im just not enjoying it at all, i for one want to stick around on the aor site, due to project cars and maybe iracing one day lol... Checking the f4 results as im still interested in seeing how peeps got on.. to be blacklisted from aor as a whole seems a bit.. Well ****.
But if its the way things are done, so be it :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

U

FisiFan91

Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Its a fair point you make fisi, its not fair on the regulars who turn up and want to race with a full grid, or as full as possible...
The thing is as ive seen mentioned before, this is supposed to be for fun right?... And im sorry to say but im just not enjoying it at all, i for one want to stick around on the aor site, due to project cars and maybe iracing one day lol... Checking the f4 results as im still interested in seeing how peeps got on.. to be blacklisted from aor as a whole seems a bit.. Well ****.
But if its the way things are done, so be it :/

U
You won't be blacklisted from AOR as a whole, but from returning to the F1 leagues in the future. Those are the rules you signed up to.

GanjaMann

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Dec 6, 2014
Ah i see, i was under the impression that if you were blacklisted, it was from aor not just a section of the site
Anyway... I had a little think and ill do the rest of the season, incase f1 2015 is enjoyable, it would be stupid to sack the last handful and be barred from coming back...

Unless of course there is already someone replacing me already?..

U

Vengeance NOR

Formula 3 1st Driver
Jan 20, 2014
Ah i see, i was under the impression that if you were blacklisted, it was from aor not just a section of the site
Anyway... I had a little think and ill do the rest of the season, incase f1 2015 is enjoyable, it would be stupid to sack the last handful and be barred from coming back...

U
At the moment we have 2 reserves, but they have both asked to be permanent reserves, so unfortunately there aren't anyone to take your place at the moment, sorry mate.

F1Scotgolf

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
How'd you guys get your screenshots on here? :p

U
2014 is enjoyable but its very frustrating at time's, over the 4 titles so far they have got worse IMO but you can still have fun with 2014 that said im on a wheel and its not enjoyable in the social with pad users.

I think for the people who have given up we have a break week coming up after suzuka take that time to take a break from f1 play something relaxing like fifa (nah wait thats not a good choice) but you know what i mean.

For the guys that threatining to quit, quited or going to quit soon, can i ask why ?

Going by comments made it seems like its game related for example ( not a direct quote) i give up with this horrible game and more along them lines,

Yeah sidepod glitches are a b1tch and the always present auto spin kirbs but like fisi said we all knew they existed before signing up for the season.

If its Driver related then that is what the stewards are for.

Or are you pushing to hard and making mistakes

GanjaMann

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Dec 6, 2014
At the moment we have 2 reserves, but they have both asked to be permanent reserves, so unfortunately there aren't anyone to take your place at the moment, sorry mate.
thats no problem, just wanted to know if my seat had been filled by someone else over the last few days.. count me back in then.!!

2014 is enjoyable but its very frustrating at time's, over the 4 titles so far they have got worse IMO but you can still have fun with 2014 that said im on a wheel and its not enjoyable in the social with pad users.

I think for the people who have given up we have a break week coming up after suzuka take that time to take a break from f1 play something relaxing like fifa (nah wait thats not a good choice) but you know what i mean.

For the guys that threatining to quit, quited or going to quit soon, can i ask why ?

Going by comments made it seems like its game related for example ( not a direct quote) i give up with this horrible game and more along them lines,

Yeah sidepod glitches are a b1tch and the always present auto spin kirbs but like fisi said we all knew they existed before signing up for the season.

for me its definitely game related, everyone in f4 is easy to get on with, although i dont talk much myself lol, so other people are definitely not the problem (for me anyway) .. i cant argue with that fact that " i knew what i was signing up for"... i knew about the sidepod glitch, kerb flings, bullcrap penalties.. i think its just the fact people are getting fed up with it after so long... the consistent ongoing of it all, if you know what i mean... :/
but like you said there is a week break after Japan, which may do some good.

Devastation

Best of the Rest
May 9, 2014

Completely inappropriate time to accidentally quote my post from a different game... :p

NRT xEclipse

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Sep 2, 2014
For me it's the connection.. It's impossible for me to race with people because my car isn't synced for them.. I can't get near someone in a braking zone or else I'll hit them off. It's been like this on every game but this is the worst it's ever been IMO. Compounding that with the horrendous physics, I can get sidepod glitches without contact on the other person's screen.

It's getting sickening to have race after race ruined through nobody's fault..

FisiFan91

Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Only 5 races to go lads, with a break week soon to come. I believe in you :watching: