X360 F4: Round 16 - Russian Grand Prix [22/03/15 - 8:00pm] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

X360 F4: Round 16 - Russian Grand Prix [22/03/15 - 8:00pm]

Apr 14, 2014
ive tried ezcap, roxio and happauge and none work
Somebody tell me if i'm wrong (i might be) but I've never heard of all those capture cards not working on an xbox....I havn't actually heard someone ever say a cap card doesnt work on their xbox...

With pc its understandable due to peoples different rigs and stuff, but on xbox...when they're built to be the same...I know for a fact that most of the F1 guys use elgatos, @RealJewell766 and i use Avermedias and I remember someone talking about their roxio on the forums And happauges were extrememly popular before the rise of elgato...you're saying none of those worked? Were they even plugged in?....:penguin:

Also, I was talking with @NRT Cosmos yesterday about what is 'clean' and what isn't and I realised something.. When you guys say it was a 'clean lap' are you saying:

a) I managed to mostly keep 4 wheels on the track the whole lap and i made sure not to take very much kerb in fear of cutting/ extending

b) I kept 2 wheels on the track and cut and extended as much as i could 'within the limits'. (basically no 'illegal' cut or extends)

c) I made a few cuts/extends, some minor, some major, but I'm still just gonna say it was clean (regardless of time gained through those cuts/extends)

This was just something I was wondering

Last edited:

RealJewell766

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 19, 2014
Somebody tell me if i'm wrong (i might be) but I've never heard of all those capture cards not working on an xbox....I havn't actually heard someone ever say a cap card doesnt work on their xbox...

With pc its understandable due to peoples different rigs and stuff, but on xbox...when they're built to be the same...I know for a fact that most of the F1 guys use elgatos, @RealJewell766 and i use Avermedias and I remember someone talking about their roxio on the forums And happauges were extrememly popular before the rise of elgato...you're saying none of those worked? Were they even plugged in?....:penguin:

Also, I was talking with @NRT Cosmos yesterday about what is 'clean' and what isn't and I realised something.. When you guys say it was a 'clean lap' are you saying:

a) I managed to mostly keep 4 wheels on the track the whole lap and i made sure not to take very much kerb in fear of cutting/ extending

b) I kept 2 wheels on the track and cut and extended as much as i could 'within the limits'. (basically no 'illegal' cut or extends)

c) I made a few cuts/extends, some minor, some major, but I'm still just gonna say it was clean (regardless of time gained through those cuts/extends)

This was just something I was wondering
b) two wheels on the kerb, two on the track except for some corners where I choose a) because it's very hard to hit the kerb and be clean (eg turn 7 or 8 i think it is where you lower from 5th/6th to 3rd/4th and hit the throttle. I have no idea what it's called but yeah lol

Jan 13, 2014
My biggest problem in regards to track limits isnt cutting, astonishingly, its extending, specifically turns.....um.....the 2 right handers after the really long left hander in S1, w/e those 2 corners are its them. If I slow down as to not extend then I cut I just cant find the happy medium ya know. :sorry:

Philzinite

Formula 3 Test Driver
Feb 19, 2015
I may be a little late tonight
[DOUBLEPOST=1427052894][/DOUBLEPOST]I can possibly still make qualy if you hold the lobby for about 5 mins

Rob1nJ

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Feb 17, 2015
Start was alright, then my teamate shoved into me dropping me down to 7th and then i got bumped off twice in S2 dropping me to 9th and losing 10 seconds to the leaders. Then got spun out again by someone on my second stint and lost a load of time again. Then in my 3rd stint and 3rd sector i went wide at 3rd to last corner to get a 10 second penalty. Was pushing bit too hard after and went wide after the kerb at the 4th to last corner sent me into the wall.

Would probably of won if i hadn't been taken out at the beginning but hey ho and nice to see Smurf do a 1:36.9 in the race which was faster than all quali times #cc&te

Apr 14, 2014
Start was alright, then my teamate shoved into me dropping me down to 7th and then i got bumped off twice in S2 dropping me to 9th and losing 10 seconds to the leaders. Then got spun out again by someone on my second stint and lost a load of time again. Then in my 3rd stint and 3rd sector i went wide at 3rd to last corner to get a 10 second penalty. Was pushing bit too hard after and went wide after the kerb at the 4th to last corner sent me into the wall.

Would probably of won if i hadn't been taken out at the beginning but hey ho and nice to see Smurf do a 1:36.9 in the race which was faster than all quali times #cc&te
cosmos's car was lagging alot for me, and i was hit over the first corner, so that basically got straight lined for me and that's where I gained all that time...sorry.

Had a good race, got 1 penalty for hitting cosmos, and then got 1 for corner cutting unfortunatly.

Good race tho. Happy i didnt disconnect

RealJewell766

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 19, 2014

Said the "clean" poleman with 37.1. Spot on. Apart from that, well yeah you seem to not have any respect for the rest of the drivers. You sidepod glitched by not leaving any space TWICE. Dude, just because you've got awesome "clean" pace doesn't mean you can overtake wherever you like.

Apart from that, I tried a one stop and lost. That's life, unfortunately. Finish 9th, Smurf 5th, Midget 3rd, Bonta 8th, Lunarz 7th I think so yeah all championship rivals. Congrats to the winner.

bontabullets

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 4, 2014
well i asked everyone duroing the race if they were driving clean, only me, phil and gibbon replied so I assume you all cheated

Rob1nJ

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Feb 17, 2015
Said the "clean" poleman with 37.1. Spot on. Apart from that, well yeah you seem to not have any respect for the rest of the drivers. You sidepod glitched by not leaving any space TWICE. Dude, just because you've got awesome "clean" pace doesn't mean you can overtake wherever you like.

Apart from that, I tried a one stop and lost. That's life, unfortunately. Finish 9th, Smurf 5th, Midget 3rd, Bonta 8th, Lunarz 7th I think so yeah all championship rivals. Congrats to the winner.
What about all that space down the outside i left you when i kept to the inside huh