X360 F4: Round 5 - Spanish Grand Prix [07/12/14 - 8:00pm] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

X360 F4: Round 5 - Spanish Grand Prix [07/12/14 - 8:00pm]

• The AOR AWARDS 2018 are here! Vote to be in with a chance to win a copy of F12018

Vengeance NOR

Formula 3 1st Driver
Jan 20, 2014
I might not be able to make the race :( i'll try to get home asap but i don't think i'll be back before 8:45 as im quite far away :(
Alright mate, sucks :/ We'll wait until 8:05 at the latest to start qualifying, and if you manage to make it before we get to the race you can just join and start at the back you know :p

Blue Smurf FTW

F1 1st Driver
Apr 14, 2014
Alright mate, sucks :/ We'll wait until 8:05 at the latest to start qualifying, and if you manage to make it before we get to the race you can just join and start at the back you know :p
I've got my phone with me, so if im sure i can't make it before then i'll post on here :)

FisiFan91

Administrator
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Spanish GP - note to all leagues:

Some of you might have noticed the threads here and here about Xbox 360 having apparently been hacked which has caused occasional issues for people with regards to the online functionality.

At the moment, we are planning to carry on as nornal with trying to host tonight's league races and hope that we won't face any issues. However, the general guideline we've set is that if 4 or more people in the league (who weren't already missing the race for other reasons) are unable to get on due to these issues, the race will be postponed to 21st December (which was originally scheduled to be a race day before the calendar change).

We hope this won't be necessary, but just so that people are aware of the potential situation if issues do occur.

Also, note that if you haven't been on the Xbox 360 recently, you will be forced to do an Xbox update when logging on - this takes quite a long time, so make sure you are online in good time before the races are scheduled to start!

BlueAsedGibbon

F1 1st Driver
Jan 13, 2014
Don't know if it's just me, but I've not heard of this "Homo-reptilia squad" before today. Do they just do this for the lolz or are they actually trying to achieve something by acting like a right bunch of bosh'tet's?

FisiFan91

Administrator
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Don't know if it's just me, but I've not heard of this "Homo-reptilia squad" before today. Do they just do this for the lolz or are they actually trying to achieve something by acting like a right bunch of bosh'tet's?
I actually heard of them like a week ago when I saw people saying on Twitter that they had hacked a MLG livestream that was showing some big CoD tournament. Probably just to be dicks.

BlueAsedGibbon

F1 1st Driver
Jan 13, 2014
Ah I see, I t'r'end (lol see what I did there lol) to stay away from twitter, it's too social for my liking lol. Plus I'm followed by a lot of ppl who think im the stig and it gets annoying (and depressing) having to keep admitting that I'm not lol

moon10002

F1 Champion
Jan 21, 2014
Ah I see, I t'r'end (lol see what I did there lol) to stay away from twitter, it's too social for my liking lol. Plus I'm followed by a lot of ppl who think im the stig and it gets annoying (and depressing) having to keep admitting that I'm not lol
You'r not the real stig? damnit! well you lost a follower ;) :p

DanMac4569

Pro Karter
Jan 14, 2014
Hopefully i dont DSC today :/ there is an XBL Update and im doing it now :p

Blue Smurf FTW

F1 1st Driver
Apr 14, 2014
Damn. Had the pace to win -_- sidepod 1st corner, then was crap. Then i hit hedgehog, but i let him back through. Also EIR WIZ mate... I was on the inside lol. Screwed my race, could've got 5th maybe in the end. Well done realjewell :)

bontabullets

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 4, 2014
came 3rd, thanks to a penalty to midget. Thought I was on for pole until A) Jewell put in that lap and B) Making mistake when a tenth up on pole

I started on primes and had no idea about strat so went for the 1 stop. Shoudlve pitted and changed to 2stop but didnt, probably cost me the win or close to it. Though still very happy with 3rd[DOUBLEPOST=1417987250][/DOUBLEPOST]
Damn. Had the pace to win -_- sidepod 1st corner, then was crap. Then i hit hedgehog, but i let him back through. Also EIR WIZ mate... I was on the inside lol. Screwed my race, could've got 5th maybe in the end. Well done realjewell :)
I was thankful you ghosted after you spun on Turn 1. To say I shat my pants is understatement

RealJewell766

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 19, 2014
Was the sidepod glitch with me? I saw you broke later, but I thought you had been hit from behind. Sorry if it was with me :banghead: BTW, thanks for your msgs before the race, good sportsmanship :happy:

LCR Apex

Formula 3 1st Driver
Jun 15, 2014
Congrats Jewell! Pole & win in your home GP!

In other news I came last due to being a complete wally. My Primes lasted from the start to L20 without losing too much control... but the Options were dead by the end.

Don't 1-stop here if you value your dignity lol :p

Blue Smurf FTW

F1 1st Driver
Apr 14, 2014
Was the sidepod glitch with me? I saw you broke later, but I thought you had been hit from behind. Sorry if it was with me :banghead: BTW, thanks for your msgs before the race, good sportsmanship :happy:
Racing incident i believe, i dont think it was possible for us to avoid contact, i thought i broke late enough but nevermind :3 well done :p[DOUBLEPOST=1417987461][/DOUBLEPOST]-_-_-_--------___-- screw this, my recording failed -_-_-_-

RealJewell766

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 19, 2014
Okay, my review of the GP. Qualy was dissapointing, first try: 23.2 with a few mistakes. Second try: 22.6, this looks okay, but more mistakes. And damn, the perfect lap in the third try: 21.7 (I felt like God at that moment) Thanks to @bontabullets and @Blue Smurf FTW for putting up such good laps. During the race, started with options and got a 8-9 second gap with bontabullets and lunarz. I pitted for primes and got back to 3rd while chasing them. BTW, Assylux or something like that lost me so much time because he kept appearing like 50 metres in front after I overtook him. And the third stint, OMG I wanted to kill myself, Ferrari put me damn primes AGAIN with 7 laps to go, when it was supposed to be options. It was my bad with the pad though and the engine option :banghead: So yeah, with primes it was horrible, no pace at all, and then made a few mistakes in the last two laps and Lunarz was 3 seconds behind me. Third sector of the last lap and he was less than a second. I was truly sweating. In favor of Lunarz I have to say I cut the last corner of the chicane, I thought us two couldn't go in that space and cut the last bit. If Lunarz wants to take it to the judges, I will accept any penalty I'm given. See you in Canada

LCR Apex

Formula 3 1st Driver
Jun 15, 2014
@RealJewell766 is now the fifth winner in five races btw

If we keep going at this rate even I'd have won by the end of the season ;)