X360 F4: Round 7 - Canadian Grand Prix [04/01/15 - 8:00pm] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

X360 F4: Round 7 - Canadian Grand Prix [04/01/15 - 8:00pm]

t3hmightymidg3t

Formula 3 1st Driver
Content Producer
Jan 14, 2014
True.. after seeing the incredible pace you had it made myself better, so it was a shame to see you go for me but best of luck o you in f4 :)
hes gonna need it to survive in this league

FueledByBrennan

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jan 19, 2014
True.. after seeing the incredible pace you had it made myself better, so it was a shame to see you go for me but best of luck to you in f4 :)
Best of luck to you in winning that f5 championship as well, seeing the winning streak you're on! And I'm also a little bit humbled that my driving actually pushed someone to make themselves faster, thanks man :)[DOUBLEPOST=1420168656][/DOUBLEPOST]
hes gonna need it to survive in this league
I'm 37 points off you even though i missed 3 races, so I'd say I'm surviving quite well. There's still 13 races left so it's not impossible for me to catch you :p

NRT xEclipse

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 2, 2014
Best of luck to you in winning that f5 championship as well, seeing the winning streak you're on! And I'm also a little bit humbled that my driving actually pushed someone to make themselves faster, thanks man :)[DOUBLEPOST=1420168656][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm 37 points off you even though i missed 3 races, so I'd say I'm surviving quite well. There's still 13 races left so it's not impossible for me to catch you :p
Thanks :) and hopefully you can get some wins in f4, see you on the track :)

FisiFan91

AOR Admin
Staff Member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Well, as a site-wide decision was made to run the track for this season - a decision we understand some will disagree with while others won't - it's our responsibility to make sure the race takes place for those who want it. Of course, if everyone in this league was to agree that it's best not to run it, then that's fair enough and we won't force you, but as long as there's people who want to race, you'll just have to make the best of it lads!

BlueAsedGibbon

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jan 13, 2014
I wont lie, I'm slightly apprehensive about racing here for 2 reasons, mainly the 2nd one tho lol:

A.) I'm not sure how much I trust ppl to not take advantage of the lack of punishments for cutting. Namely that BlueAsedGibbon chap, he seems a bit...shifty to me. Everyone else, I got no problems with and I trust them to do the right thing but I really dont trust him, especially to not stab us all in the back and release a book telling the AOR's secrets to the world. :stig:

:rofl:

And 2.) I'd forgotten we were racing on the 4th until now and havent done any practice what so ever coz of RW probs (like being too drunk for the last week to be able to walk let alone drive a (digital) F1 car)

That being said I still want to race here and I look forward to driving round all on my lonesome for the majority of the race :sorry:

FueledByBrennan

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jan 19, 2014
I just managed a 1:13:3 clean. Sunday is gonna be interesting...

Blue Smurf FTW

Semi-Pro Karter
Apr 14, 2014
Havnt been able to play my xbox properly for a few days due to poor internet, idk why but it just likes to lag and dsc me randomly on battlefield and xbox live so if it's like that today then its gonna be annoying

BlueAsedGibbon

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jan 13, 2014
Well, what Fisi said was pretty clear cut (see what i did there lol). Only doubts I have tho are T's 3/4 and 9/10. They just invite you to cut them as its so easy to ball's up the 1st one and carry too much speed into it and end up cutting the 2nd part, it's infuriating. And, for me personally, T's 3/4 are the worst, specifically T4 as its a fairly quick corner and the track is falling away from you it can be hard to judge if you did cut it or not. And thats when its just me on track, when theres cars ahead your trying to not give a prostrate exam too whilst having cars behind your worried that will give you an unexpected exam that amps the pressure up 10 fold. Not to mention that I've got real life BS goin on in my head and I think I'm coming down with a cold/manflu/ebola, So frankly, I'm either gonna get chewed out by the stewards for cutting/extending or have another mental episode trying not too, one of them for certain, I'm hoping for the chewing out as frankly I dont think jackets with arms that tie up round the back are 'in' atm. That being said padded walls are always fun....for a while, then you get a headache so.......

t3hmightymidg3t

Formula 3 1st Driver
Content Producer
Jan 14, 2014
fucking worst game ever, smacked the wall of champions with 2 laps top go, this game is just bullshit...im not even going to say anything else!...ill see you all for Austria....wheel heaven....

BlueAsedGibbon

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jan 13, 2014
Sorry to the hundreds of ppl whom I held up, pushed wide or smacked into. Also apologies to the thousands of corner curbs who I cut up worse than 100 emo's at an Enya concert. (Do emo's even listen to Enya? they should, she sucks and makes me want to cut myself) either way....

Vengeance NOR

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jan 20, 2014
P6, no idea how that came about, just got lucky with people messing up and disconnecting. Thought I had pace, but it vanished through the race. Quali was supposed to go a lot better than it did, only got the groove of it when the fuel ran out on the last flying lap. And then a rather wtf moment with smurf, coming out of a blindzone, he was parked on the racing line in the wall. Didnt see him and couldnt avoid him quickly enough, so a huge impact that somehow didnt kill my car. How did it look from your end @Blue Smurf FTW ? I should be happy, but my pace was ****, so I was just lucky, no reason to deny that.

Vengeance NOR

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jan 20, 2014
I'm not gonna bet against it becoming 8 out of 8 in Austria knowing how quick some guys are there!
Damn right. Lol congratulations on the win btw, forgot to say that in previous post, haha. Well executed drive mate!