X360 F4: Round 7 - Canadian Grand Prix [04/01/15 - 8:00pm] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

X360 F4: Round 7 - Canadian Grand Prix [04/01/15 - 8:00pm]

Blue Smurf FTW

F1 1st Driver
Apr 14, 2014
P6, no idea how that came about, just got lucky with people messing up and disconnecting. Thought I had pace, but it vanished through the race. Quali was supposed to go a lot better than it did, only got the groove of it when the fuel ran out on the last flying lap. And then a rather wtf moment with smurf, coming out of a blindzone, he was parked on the racing line in the wall. Didnt see him and couldnt avoid him quickly enough, so a huge impact that somehow didnt kill my car. How did it look from your end @Blue Smurf FTW ? I should be happy, but my pace was ****, so I was just lucky, no reason to deny that.
I have no recollation of such event....i was trying to fix my capture card at 1 point and ik i was in the wall and ghosted, probably, sorry i was trying to fix my capture card but yeh

Blue Smurf FTW

F1 1st Driver
Apr 14, 2014
Wheel drivers should be good at austria so maybe 8 in 8 ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1420407307][/DOUBLEPOST]
Why fix that out on-track though?
It wasn't supposed to be, i was literally trying to click something, i didnt realise i was drifting across track so yeah fail on my end, sorry about that

bontabullets

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 4, 2014
Well, were to start. Wasnt expecting too much coming into this race and in qualy ended up 14th and last(barring danmac DSC).

Started the race on my normal primes and was alongside ascassin, but they bumped into Vengeance and backed off and was down in last. Pushed on the primes and managed to make up lots of places, highlight being the double overtake on Midget and DanMac into the Hairpin. Came in on lap 19(1 lap early) fitted the primes and was roughly in 5th place. Blue Smurf DSC helped me get 4th. Nothing else really happened lol

So 14th-4th with a 1 stop. and the WDC Lead(by virtue of wins). not bad for my worst track

AOR Midg3t

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Well, were to start. Wasnt expecting too much coming into this race and in qualy ended up 14th and last(barring danmac DSC).

Started the race on my normal primes and was alongside ascassin, but they bumped into Vengeance and backed off and was down in last. Pushed on the primes and managed to make up lots of places, highlight being the double overtake on Midget and DanMac into the Hairpin. Came in on lap 19(1 lap early) fitted the primes and was roughly in 5th place. Blue Smurf DSC helped me get 4th. Nothing else really happened lol

So 14th-4th with a 1 stop. and the WDC Lead(by virtue of wins). not bad for my worst track
that double overtake on the hairpin, led to me side pod glitching into DanMac and dropping down to 15th

RealJewell766

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 19, 2014
I can't leave you guys by yourselves, can I? Haha funny post-race comments, see you in Austria

GanjaMann

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Dec 6, 2014
Enjoyed it while it lasted lol!
Had some good battles going on with a number of people in that big ass train from 7th to about 13th! Kept making silly little errors every few laps, couldnt find consistency. First stint went okay with no endplates lost. First lap of second stint, the first endplate comes off. Lap 14 came around and as always, i became the wall o'champs first victim. Lost the wing and a puncture... Dribbled around, and by the time i was on the back straight, the leaders were coming out of the hair pin, i decided to retire to stay out of everyones way, as my race was clearly over. Thanks for the invite, and if there is a space, ill see y'all at Austria!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

U

Azcassin

Formula 4 Test Driver
Sep 16, 2014
That train was damn slow. I remember at the hairpin that 7th was about 3 metres away from 13th or something like that.
Anyway, come on wheel users, we need to work together to make ME the 8th winner in 8 races!

Blue Smurf FTW

F1 1st Driver
Apr 14, 2014
That train was damn slow. I remember at the hairpin that 7th was about 3 metres away from 13th or something like that.
Anyway, come on wheel users, we need to work together to make ME the 8th winner in 8 races!
Your time around austria tho, I think you have a good chance

Feb 26, 2014
i have no idea what happened to meas i lost connection to the host but not to live!!! i think this is cause people retiring when they done their lap as in the other leagues i am in people let the time run out and dont have any disconnections