X360 GP2 - Driver Confirmation | ApexOnlineRacing.com

X360 GP2 - Driver Confirmation

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Due to the circumstances with having to set up a brand new website, we want to get a full overview of the drivers in the leagues. This is to confirm who is still with us and who - if any - might have fallen off the cliff along the way.

Please make a post below to confirm your presence on the new site, and that you are still racing in the league!

City
rryyaann95
RichyBoy24
LC SPEED DEMON
iiTz Tommyzz
TRL Rosberg
Blue Inquisitor
Pelosgt
Mathis

Raza20
Xo powerpuff xo

rryyaann95

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jan 14, 2014
Good to be back, hopefully this will get rid of the 6-7 uncommitted drivers so we can get some replacements in for the second half of the season.

iiTz Tommyzz

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
I'm still here!

Brilliant work by Fisi and those who helped, amazing how quick they managed to get it up and running! Would take me months if not years to work out what to do :p

LC SPEED DEMON

AOR Legend & 4-time AOR Xbox F1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Blue Inquisitor;n548 said:
I'm still here! Hello everyone.
sauber ready to take P1 ; ).

btw ive sent out the word to all via xbox live to come and reclaim there cars : )

Blue Inquisitor

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
LC SPEED DEMON;n553 said:
sauber ready to take P1 ; ).

btw ive sent out the word to all via xbox live to come and reclaim there cars : )
Yep! The dream team can re-assemble. I have a good feeling that we can dominate GP2! Sauber must be fairly high up in the constructors actually...

Richyboy24

Formula Karter
Jan 13, 2014
Hopefully if there ain't enough ppl i can ditch my caterham ;-) Congrats to Fisi and also Dutch for his work with the new site. Everyone appreciates the hard work and effort immensely

rryyaann95

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jan 14, 2014
If I'm honest, other than possibly Glaze I think this will be it. It's a perfect get out of jail free card for some.

iiTz Tommyzz

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
rryyaann95;n812 said:
If I'm honest, other than possibly Glaze I think this will be it. It's a perfect get out of jail free card for some.
And perfect torture for others if you think about it.

LC SPEED DEMON

AOR Legend & 4-time AOR Xbox F1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
im sure pelo and others will find there way here. although there is a few who probably wouldnt both

iiTz Tommyzz

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
LC SPEED DEMON;n881 said:
im sure pelo and others will find there way here. although there is a few who probably wouldnt both
I thought pelo might have been one of the first in to be honest! A bit surprised.

And LC, your ARL stats you've got there, did you have them already or have you managed to pick them up from somewhere? Was meaning to check my own stats before everything last week! I'm just hoping its not too late :(

RiotOfRock

Rookie
Jan 14, 2014
I am here guys, but i've decided to pull out due to the connection issues I have been experiencing on this game...
I lost all motivation due to it, I hope 2014 will be a great game so I can rejoin because S6 was probably the most fun i've ever had on a racing game:)
good luck to all of you and great job on the site Fisi!:D

iiTz Tommyzz

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
RiotOfRock;n935 said:
and yes tommy you can have my points1 ;)
haha cheers! not sure it would make much of a differene ;) shame you have decided to pull out of the leagues, hopefully my internet issues will sort itself out soon!