X360 GP2 - Main Thread - Season 8 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

X360 GP2 - Main Thread - Season 8

• The AOR AWARDS 2018 are here! Vote to be in with a chance to win a copy of F12018

FisiFan91

Administrator
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
AOR X360 GP2 League - Season 8

This is the main thread for the X360 GP2 League - here you can chat about anything regarding the league!

General Information:

Race Day: Sunday
Time: 8:00pm (UK time)

League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar
Results & Standings

League Coordinator: NillisLukins
Race Host: Blue Inquisitor
Backup host:

Drivers and Teams:

WILLIAMS
● I Jason97F1 I
2 ● TRL Ellis

FERRARI
● George [Franglish]
4 ● Meireloso [SCP Meireloso]

RED BULL
● Pelosgt
6 ● TSR Unleashed

SAUBER
● WRL Montoya

McLAREN
● NillisLukins
10 ● BarriKimi

MARUSSIA
● Blue Inquisitor
12 ● TRL Karthikeyan

MERCEDES
● Jambo [x Jambo x]

CATERHAM
● SyKo Swish

Reserves:

Last edited:

RyanL83

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Feb 8, 2014
Arnt you forgetting someone else Neil ;)

Blue Inquisitor

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Nice to see Ryan and Bigshot here, it feels like I'm in F1 again.

I hope we can all have a lot of fun and fair racing this season, I wish everyone the best of luck.

Jan 16, 2014
I foresee a great league very competitive and balanced

RyanL83

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Feb 8, 2014
Its great to be back, and to see a few familiar faces again is good. Also exciting to race with people that I haven't raced with before so it shall be a very exciting season ahead!

TRL Ellis

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jan 19, 2014
Will there b any official race highlights this season for GP2 ;)

Jason97F1

GP2 Reserve Driver
Jan 13, 2014
I've raced with most of you before so I have a good idea where abouts everyone is pace wise. Looking forward to, hopefully, being in the top 10 again as last season in F1 was very boring at the back every race. I also have some health issues at the moment but hopefully I'll be Ok after a couple of months but I fear I may have to miss quite a few races early on which would basically end any chance of promotion and I may even have to end up dropping out of the leagues but hopefully It won't come to that. Anyway, I hope everyone has a great season and I'm sure there will be some memorable races, just like the last time I was in the league ending up as champion :smile:

Jan 13, 2014
Hi guys. I couldn't commit to a full season this time round so I decided to be a reserve, it wasn't possible to be an F1 reserve so you guys are stuck with me. See you on track at some point. :)

FisiFan91

Administrator
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
First post updated with the full driver & team line-up for season 8!

Blue Inquisitor

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
I Jason97F1 I;n31646 said:
I've raced with most of you before so I have a good idea where abouts everyone is pace wise. Looking forward to, hopefully, being in the top 10 again as last season in F1 was very boring at the back every race. I also have some health issues at the moment but hopefully I'll be Ok after a couple of months but I fear I may have to miss quite a few races early on which would basically end any chance of promotion and I may even have to end up dropping out of the leagues but hopefully It won't come to that. Anyway, I hope everyone has a great season and I'm sure there will be some memorable races, just like the last time I was in the league ending up as champion :smile:
Hope you're back up to full fitness soon and able to race as much as possible :)

NillisLukins

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Couple of noteworthy messages:

Blue Inquisitor
has kindly agreed to be our race host for the season. Everyone should ensure they have added me to their Friends List though (a number of you already have) because it's my job to make sure you get into the lobby regardless of the host. RyanL83 hasn't confirmed this with me yet but he'll be the back-up host, which means he will host a few of the races where Blue is gaming from University.

Blue Inquisitor and TRL Karthikeyan have moved out of the Force India and into the Marussia - have checked this over with the Grandmaster Fisi so that's confirmed. Just a reminder that no team changes are allowed once tonight's race has been completed.

A final note before the race tonight - I only want to say this once because I was forced to say it a number of times throughout season 7 - DO NOT PRESS 'GO TO RACE' UNLESS I HAVE INITIATED THE COUNTDOWN. People need a couple of minutes for a comfort break and to sort out their tyre strategy and I will leave enough time for people to do this, but for the love of god if someone else hits the button before me i'm gonna kick some cats.

RyanL83

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Feb 8, 2014
For people that don't have me as a friend when i have to host a couple of races i will delete a few people that i don't play games with by tonights race

Jan 14, 2014
Points finishes will be my aim this season. It's going to be a big step up for me I think this time! I'm also not the biggest fan of Aus as seems to be the case with plenty of others.

I'll add you when I get online later Nillis. :) To confirm, will I need to have Blue added also?

FisiFan91

Administrator
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Driver Update:

- The Aussie lag mafia Tiametmarduk has joined the GP2 League as the 1st reserve driver! This is because SE is currently a permanent reserve, and will thus have priority under reserves who might later move up to a main driver spot.