X360: GP2: Round 11 - Hungarian Grand Prix - [01/02 - 8:15PM ] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

X360: GP2: Round 11 - Hungarian Grand Prix - [01/02 - 8:15PM ]

FormulaMoss F1

Formula 3 Test Driver
Feb 19, 2014
Yeah you forced me off the track for no reason at the exit of the hairpin as I was about to get you round the outside with the better exit. It may have been lag though
[DOUBLEPOST=1422515890][/DOUBLEPOST]

ongrats :p I won't let you win this one though so easily ;)
lol no i was ahead of u at exit of hairpin XD

LC SPEED DEMON

AOR Legend & 4-time AOR Xbox F1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Yeah you forced me off the track for no reason at the exit of the hairpin as I was about to get you round the outside with the better exit. It may have been lag though
[DOUBLEPOST=1422515890][/DOUBLEPOST]

Congrats :p I won't let you win this one though so easily ;)
cheers mate, im not sure if i can win this depends on urs and others consistency as i find it hard to stay consistant on the primes. i need moss, davey or hpe to win this lol. what makes me laugh is we've been battling for the title all season yet last week was the first time we battled all season lol. quali wise ive done 1.21.5 if thats any good?

xJazah

GP2 Reserve Driver
Nov 11, 2014
cheers mate, im not sure if i can win this depends on urs and others consistency as i find it hard to stay consistant on the primes. i need moss, davey or hpe to win this lol. what makes me laugh is we've been battling for the title all season yet last week was the first time we battled all season lol. quali wise ive done 1.21.5 if thats any good?
I can still win this championship ;):whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

• Optimistic
Reactions: TheSilentMole45

TheSilentMole45

Formula 3 Test Driver
Oct 22, 2014
lol no i was ahead of u at exit of hairpin XD
yeah I thought that might have been the case. No worries then mate :)
[DOUBLEPOST=1422602242][/DOUBLEPOST]
That's pretty good. I've been doing 21.1's but this is one of my favourite tracks + I've found a great setup. Won't get much practice Sunday I think so might not be able to do those times

Reactions: FormulaMoss F1

xJazah

GP2 Reserve Driver
Nov 11, 2014
My race pace is slightly improving now, 1.23's on the primes throughout 6 laps so hopefully I can challenge for some points in tomorrows race.. I'll be happy with that :)

LC SPEED DEMON

AOR Legend & 4-time AOR Xbox F1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
hoping for a podium i doubt ive got race winning pace unless some shizzle goes down