X360: GP2: Round 11 - Hungarian Grand Prix - [01/02 - 8:15PM ] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

X360: GP2: Round 11 - Hungarian Grand Prix - [01/02 - 8:15PM ]

DefterTrout125

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jan 14, 2014
I may actually have the time and will to practice for tonight. So forget about LC, Mole, Davey etc, the Trout is picking up his second victory of the season!

• Optimistic
Reactions: TheSilentMole45

xJazah

GP2 Reserve Driver
Nov 11, 2014
I assume I'm first on the invite list?:D
Sorry, you are?;):D
[DOUBLEPOST=1422810197][/DOUBLEPOST]If I go from being lapped by the lads in the social on tuesday (Not LC thanks to the pit wall) to actually getting a podium tonight I'll be thoroughly thrilled. A strong points finish tonight will put me right up the order

JNPJD

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jan 13, 2014
And it continues race after race, it pushes me off the track person is supposed to wait there not, people try the impossible overtaking for I must put myself into the wall to avoid and the person still manages to hit me. When one makes me something he has never sanctioned it but when me I do something its not lose time to get a penalty, one puts in GP2 when I ABSOLUTELY no level so no one but her embarrassment I say stop

• Funny
Reactions: FormulaMoss F1

hullcityfan789

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Jan 13, 2014
Not one to remember. Had a decent quali but it went downhill from there. Had a very slim chance of points after the SC anyway and then destroyed my car after clipping a kerb out of turn 4 -_- Pretty sure that's the first time I've destroyed my car in an ARL/AOR race, but what I'm most intrigued about is @JNPJD what happened on your screen at the corner after the chicane? On mine I got the place with no contact and you just drove straight on into the wall!

TheSilentMole45

Formula 3 Test Driver
Oct 22, 2014
I knew I shouldn't have raced this. I'm so ill it's a joke and it's cost me the championship lead. Had no race pace at all but managed to keep 1st for a while until the SC, went down to 3rd. Should've pitted for options not stayed out on primes and went down and down the order, pit for options, set fastest lap (somehow) and had 6th on the cards, at least 7th but put it in rich and put it in the barrier.

So disappointed because this was a good chance for me.

See you in Spa

LC SPEED DEMON

AOR Legend & 4-time AOR Xbox F1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
another cracking race

quali - set my PB 1.21.0 to put it on the front row.

had a ok start and kept second, followed mole for a couple of laps and it came clear he was running a much lower wing to me, just as things starting heating up between me, mole and davey a get my 4sec lag spike and dropped to 4th, thankfully moss let me thru and i soon caught up to mole and davey. davey stopped on lap 9 and got the jump on me and mole, then lap 13 safety car comes out. i decided to risk it and change to options while mole n davey stayed out. hpe who didnt pit did the same as me and was ahead. came out in 8th but was straight into 7th after riley puts it in the wall. overtook trout but then came to the roadblock that was leeroy lol. tried a few moves that didnt pay off at the same time passing mole, finally got the job done and got some clean air. caught up to moss passed him then battled with hpe for 2nd. i stopped for options on lap 24 and got the jump on hpe. davey was 9secs down the road and cut it down to around 4secs were it stayed until the end.
happy with P2 although the win was possible but the main thing is taking the lead in the championship.
well done davey on another great drive.
well done moss on a great podium too.
see you all in 2weeks

Damo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
Well done Erti those 2 socials must of been worth it :watching:

FormulaMoss F1

Formula 3 Test Driver
Feb 19, 2014
Dunno how i managed a podium out of that as my pace wasnt good enough for top 5 but SC helped me though. Well done to @LC SPEED DEMON on getting 2nd on his 150th GP and i hope iv redeemed myself as a team mate a little ;)

• Agree
Reactions: LC SPEED DEMON

Taylor Reynolds

F1 Race Winner
Apr 14, 2014
Well at least I got 6 invites... that made me laugh a bit. Changing provider this week so hopefully connection picks up a bit at Spa its got 2 weeks to get up and running but yeah hopefully a win in Spa and Monza. No Joke

DefterTrout125

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jan 14, 2014
I'm a bit disappointed with only 9th but at least I got points for the first time since Monaco. I may be a little far fetched but I think I really could have been up fighting with Chambers and Moss if 1. Riley hadn't held me up for the second half of the first stint and 2. I hadn't done the same as Mole under the safety car. So a missed opportunity but this track has never been my favourite and Spa is usually a solid race for me so I will be going in all guns blazing to help regain the Constructors lead for Ferrari.

xJazah

GP2 Reserve Driver
Nov 11, 2014
Well at least I got 6 invites... that made me laugh a bit. Changing provider this week so hopefully connection picks up a bit at Spa its got 2 weeks to get up and running but yeah hopefully a win in Spa and Monza. No Joke
Faster internet doesn't make your car faster mate lool, your connection won't improve your speed... practice helps that ;)

TheSilentMole45

Formula 3 Test Driver
Oct 22, 2014
I'm a bit disappointed with only 9th but at least I got points for the first time since Monaco. I may be a little far fetched but I think I really could have been up fighting with Chambers and Moss if 1. Riley hadn't held me up for the second half of the first stint and 2. I hadn't done the same as Mole under the safety car. So a missed opportunity but this track has never been my favourite and Spa is usually a solid race for me so I will be going in all guns blazing to help regain the Constructors lead for Ferrari.
Yeah we need a go result there, shame we both had mistakes which cost us good points.

Roll on Spa :D