X360: GP2: Round 12 - Belgain Grand Prix - [15/02 - 8:15PM ] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

X360: GP2: Round 12 - Belgain Grand Prix - [15/02 - 8:15PM ]

iLeeRoy_x

F1 Coordinator
Jan 13, 2014

Round 12 - Belgian Grand Prix
Season 9

Race Information:

Date: Sun 15th February 2015
Time: 8:15pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps

If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place.

Important Links:

League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar
Results & Standings

Race Graphic:

FormulaMoss F1

Formula 3 Test Driver
Feb 19, 2014
I can't make this race as I still have interenet issues and BT say they can get it back on Tuesday ;( (I'm using my phone for internet) @iLeeroy 7 x

xJazah

GP2 Reserve Driver
Nov 11, 2014
This track I feel will be another horror :( I need race pace practice once again

Erti147

AOR Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 14, 2014
Not recording again tonight cos my Roxio USB cable has "mulfunctioned' on two different computers so aye, it's fucked

TheSilentMole45

Formula 3 Test Driver
Oct 22, 2014
Get in! Back into the championship lead!

Ok qualy session and got 2nd but had a poor start so went to 3rd and was involved in a train of 4 quick cars until Footie and LC crashed alloweing me to take the lead! I then held on until deciding to do a 2 stop strategy which was probably slower but managed to pass everyone and win!

LC SPEED DEMON

AOR Legend & 4-time AOR Xbox F1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
not a bad recovery to 3rd, ill take that after a stressful race :blackeye:

Erti147

AOR Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 14, 2014
What a smashing race. Lose ma wing off the line cos of Jazah's lag spike. Apart from the entrainment of JNPJD's car flying off and landing in a tree, that was it really.

Beat Erti by 30 seconds
The gap at the start was 30 seconds and ended at 30 seconds that so would of actually had a race with you.

See ye next week when I'm gonna take victory for my 20th birthday present lol

DefterTrout125

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jan 14, 2014
This start has to be worse than even Bahrain last season.

After that I pitted (eventually), turned the imaginary stereo on and went for a nice Sunday drive in the middle of absolutely nowhere. It was possibly the most boring race I have been apart of and I have had many boring races. Anyway I better get to updating the results before LC has another temper tantrum.(y)

xJazah

GP2 Reserve Driver
Nov 11, 2014
This start has to be worse than even Bahrain last season.

After that I pitted (eventually), turned the imaginary stereo on and went for a nice Sunday drive in the middle of absolutely nowhere. It was possibly the most boring race I have been apart of and I have had many boring races. Anyway I better get to updating the results before LC has another temper tantrum.(y)
Apologies mate. Same to @Erti147 & @JNPJD but from your perspective JNPJD with a lot of cars in a bunch on the left it probably would've been more sensible to go right or completely straight on, sorry anyway.

JNPJD

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jan 13, 2014
Apologies mate. Same to @Erti147 & @JNPJD but from your perspective JNPJD with a lot of cars in a bunch on the left it probably would've been more sensible to go right or completely straight on, sorry anyway.
I could not go right because I cut the road to Riley