X360: GP2: Round 13 - Italian Grand Prix - [22/02 - 8:15PM ] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

X360: GP2: Round 13 - Italian Grand Prix - [22/02 - 8:15PM ]

MKJ

GP2 1st Driver
Feb 9, 2014
Quite excited for this tonight, hope I get to race although I'm bound to be slow as hell with it being my first race back since Malaysia. Might turn out to be like my debut in S7 @ Korea but I highly doubt it. hi damo

Reactions: Damo

hullcityfan789

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Jan 13, 2014
Can't make this one again.... :( Really sorry about having to miss all these races but things just keep coming up and there's nothing I can do about it. If this carries on I may have to consider giving my place in the league up to someone who is able to make more of the races :(

xHPExFootie

GP2 Reserve Driver
Apr 12, 2014
I've had a good run of results recently and I'd like to keep it going!
The only issue with this track is no matter who wins they will be accused of corner cutting so let's try and keep it as clean as possible boys to avoid this :)

Reactions: TheSilentMole45

Erti147

AOR Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
May not make it tonight with the birthday stuff going on in ma house, it'll be close.

moana2907

Formula 4 Test Driver
Nov 6, 2014
I wasnt able to do the race I had an internet connections failure just before the race so i wasnt even able to post That here

Meireloso

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Sorry for my ragequit, I've been suffering of too many lags ! :shifty:

If it disturbed you, let me now guys, i'll try to fix the problem

MKJ

GP2 1st Driver
Feb 9, 2014
Sorry for being a queer at the start [mainly to silentmole] I didn't see you in my mirrors and literally laid a brick in my seat when we made contact. I enjoyed my first *brief* spin with manual gears and set a lap 2.2s quicker than my best time on the lap I disconnected. Singapore is going to be torture for race #2 with manual so some serious amount of sweat will be needed.

Note : I half expected to disconnect seeing as i've been having internet issues all week with it dropping. I've got a BT Hub 5 so if anyone has any help / information that might fix it i'd appreciate it, otherwise it deserves to be left out in the cold for a very, very long time :banghead:.

A few people were also asking who I was in the lobby but i couldn't answer due to having Astro A40's [XB1 VERSION]. I'm F1XL Matty I raced in AOR for half a season in F4 S7 as Rileys team mate. I raced Australia & Malaysia in S8 for McLaren but had to leave due to work commitments - but i'm back :drool:

- Congrats to the race winner, i'm not sure who it was at this stage :whistle::whistle::whistle:

TheSilentMole45

Formula 3 Test Driver
Oct 22, 2014
Not a bad race. Think I was lagging a bit as was taken out a couple of times but will upload them here and if it's lag I won't take it to the stewards. I'll take 3rd

TC92

GP2 Test Driver
May 19, 2014
Frustrated to have lag issues and the subsequent disconnection as I actually had pace from somewhere. Missed out on points here, but onto Singapore!

xHPExFootie

GP2 Reserve Driver
Apr 12, 2014
Got pole in the wet so I was feeling confident going into the race. Then Taylor happened, he just kept overtaking me illegally cutting corners everything except for "clean racing" to top this off he divebombed me cut the corner and side podded me all at once, this demoted me to 7th after this, I just clawed myself back up to 3rd until i got distracted by moss breaking late and i got overtaken by mole, so overall I feel I could've got 1st or 2nd if it wasn't for the Taylor situation, but 4th will do me fine :) Also could you take a look here http://apexonlineracing.com/community/threads/x360-gp2-penalty-removal.5019/#post-70191 @Taylor Reynolds

LC SPEED DEMON

AOR Legend & 4-time AOR Xbox F1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Not a bad race. Think I was lagging a bit as was taken out a couple of times but will upload them here and if it's lag I won't take it to the stewards. I'll take 3rd
at one point you we were side by side going into turn 1 (u left me right) and your car just pushed me off the right apex at turn 1 like i wasnt there, i did say something but no reply? i also saw you glitched in someones car at somepoint too so you probably were.

anyway was a cracking race. fell back to 7th and followed all the option runners, stayed out til lap 14 and stopped for options. i came out infront of mole and behind leeroy and the train, picked my way past and took the lead from jaza when he stopped. i had a comfortable gap of 6secs until i half spun at the 2nd chicane bringing the gap down to 3secs, thankfully moss was there to slow them down abit to allow me to crawl home in 1st.
didnt expect that at all but happy and much needed.
well done moss great drive mate.
im away in london all week so see you all in singapore
[DOUBLEPOST=1424641328][/DOUBLEPOST]
@LC SPEED DEMON This is what I was talking about mate:

This happened a couple other times as well. If it's lag then that's fine. Cost me a good result :(
yeah deffo lag mate. if id done that on my screen i think ill be dead by now lol

TheSilentMole45

Formula 3 Test Driver
Oct 22, 2014
at one point you we were side by side going into turn 1 (u left me right) and your car just pushed me off the right apex at turn 1 like i wasnt there, i did say something but no reply? i also saw you glitched in someones car at somepoint too so you probably were.

anyway was a cracking race. fell back to 7th and followed all the option runners, stayed out til lap 14 and stopped for options. i came out infront of mole and behind leeroy and the train, picked my way past and took the lead from jaza when he stopped. i had a comfortable gap of 6secs until i half spun at the 2nd chicane bringing the gap down to 3secs, thankfully moss was there to slow them down abit to allow me to crawl home in 1st.
didnt expect that at all but happy and much needed.
well done moss great drive mate.
im away in london all week so see you all in singapore
[DOUBLEPOST=1424641328][/DOUBLEPOST]yeah deffo lag mate. if id done that on my screen i think ill be dead by now lol
Nah I was safely ahead, at least a car length. Only come on game chat at the end of the race

Erti147

AOR Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Retired for quali cos was still eating ma pizza. Watched quali and got to say fair play to the likes of Davey who aborted one of his laps after cutting Ascari. I also watched Footie as well and he was fine for pole so well done mate you have learned ;)

As for my race I beat Damo so am happy.

JNPJD

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jan 13, 2014
Good race for me but no points at the finish, perhaps in Singapore

xJazah

GP2 Reserve Driver
Nov 11, 2014
Retired for quali cos was still eating ma pizza. Watched quali and got to say fair play to the likes of Davey who aborted one of his laps after cutting Ascari. I also watched Footie as well and he was fine for pole so well done mate you have learned ;)

As for my race I beat Damo so am happy.
That's Damo's birthday present to you :p
[DOUBLEPOST=1424642687][/DOUBLEPOST]Possible win here today, but if Taylor was corner cutting then that ruined it for me cuz he was able to tuck in my slipstream every time and drag people with him... if say he wasn't and I broke away, I could possibly have had a good little lead.

BUT I ruined my own race soon on by pitting, and then a lag spike in the pits(awesome).

I would've one-stopped otherwise but I just thought with all the people battling I could make some time up... never have I been so wrong. ANOTHER **** result.

Well Done @LC SPEED DEMON
Awesome/cheeky win considering you weren't going to race earlier, bet you're glad you did now ayy ;)

Last edited: