X360: GP2: Round 13 - Italian Grand Prix - [22/02 - 8:15PM ] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

X360: GP2: Round 13 - Italian Grand Prix - [22/02 - 8:15PM ]

• ANNOUNCEMENT: The AOR iRacing leagues are back for another season! Sign-ups now open:
    AOR GTE League Season 7 - LINK
    AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - LINK

FormulaMoss F1

Formula 3 Test Driver
Feb 19, 2014
Retired for quali cos was still eating ma pizza. Watched quali and got to say fair play to the likes of Davey who aborted one of his laps after cutting Ascari. I also watched Footie as well and he was fine for pole so well done mate you have learned ;)

As for my race I beat Damo so am happy.
Did you need to cut the pizza?
[DOUBLEPOST=1424652763][/DOUBLEPOST]Wow what a race, quailed 10th but wasn't shocked as I usually Qualy lower down on the grid, in the race the battling was mint, top 6 were practically going side my side through the last corner at one point, pitted lap 11 as I planned a 2 stop, as I realised the 1 stop was best, i decided to stay on the primes the rest of the way, one again my pace wasn't really good enough for top 5 but just managed to squeeze 2nd place, securing a 1-2 for williams, great drive by @LC SPEED DEMON to win!

TheSilentMole45

Formula 3 Test Driver
Oct 22, 2014
Sorry for being a queer at the start [mainly to silentmole] I didn't see you in my mirrors and literally laid a brick in my seat when we made contact. I enjoyed my first *brief* spin with manual gears and set a lap 2.2s quicker than my best time on the lap I disconnected. Singapore is going to be torture for race #2 with manual so some serious amount of sweat will be needed.

Note : I half expected to disconnect seeing as i've been having internet issues all week with it dropping. I've got a BT Hub 5 so if anyone has any help / information that might fix it i'd appreciate it, otherwise it deserves to be left out in the cold for a very, very long time :banghead:.

A few people were also asking who I was in the lobby but i couldn't answer due to having Astro A40's [XB1 VERSION]. I'm F1XL Matty I raced in AOR for half a season in F4 S7 as Rileys team mate. I raced Australia & Malaysia in S8 for McLaren but had to leave due to work commitments - but i'm back :drool:

- Congrats to the race winner, i'm not sure who it was at this stage :whistle::whistle::whistle:
At what point was this? I don't remember having contact with you? :p might have been lag

MKJ

GP2 1st Driver
Feb 9, 2014
At what point was this? I don't remember having contact with you? :p might have been lag
Once i've rendered it out it doesn't look as bad as I thought :angelic:.

I simply forgot to downshift due to concentrating on trying not to hit anyone in my first race back and whilst correcting myself I didn't see you coming :yawn:. Atleast I hand myself in when I think i've done something wrong (y) #Honesty

TheSilentMole45

Formula 3 Test Driver
Oct 22, 2014
Once i've rendered it out it doesn't look as bad as I thought :angelic:.

I simply forgot to downshift due to concentrating on trying not to hit anyone in my first race back and whilst correcting myself I didn't see you coming :yawn:. Atleast I hand myself in when I think i've done something wrong (y) #Honesty

Do you mean DefterTrout? He also races in a Ferrari and I was near the front at the start

• Funny
Reactions: MKJ