X360 GP2: Round 14 - Singapore Grand Prix - [01/03 - 8:15PM] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

X360 GP2: Round 14 - Singapore Grand Prix - [01/03 - 8:15PM]

TheSilentMole45

Formula 3 Test Driver
Oct 22, 2014
Well, that was a fun, long race! Great quali to take pole quite comfortably!

But then in the race it was a different story. Me and Jazah had similar pace early on, on full wets until I made a mistake and he passed me. I was stuck behind until I broke an endplate and lost a lot of time, while staying ahead of Davey. It was time for inters well behind the safety car but for some reason I didn't listen to my engineer! Luckily the SC came out so I went onto the inters but fell behind Davey and Tom. I was stuck for quite awhile until 2 of my best overtakes allowing me to take back 2nd. I then closed down Jazah from 9 seconds until the end when it was 2 seconds. Last lap was definitely options and if I'd gone on to them with 2/3 laps to go, I probably would've won.

Congrats to Jazah nonetheless. Happy that I've retaken my championship lead!

Reactions: xJazah

xJazah

GP2 Reserve Driver
Nov 11, 2014
Well, that was a fun, long race! Great quali to take pole quite comfortably!

But then in the race it was a different story. Me and Jazah had similar pace early on, on full wets until I made a mistake and he passed me. I was stuck behind until I broke an endplate and lost a lot of time, while staying ahead of Davey. It was time for inters well behind the safety car but for some reason I didn't listen to my engineer! Luckily the SC came out so I went onto the inters but fell behind Davey and Tom. I was stuck for quite awhile until 2 of my best overtakes allowing me to take back 2nd. I then closed down Jazah from 9 seconds until the end when it was 2 seconds. Last lap was definitely options and if I'd gone on to them with 2/3 laps to go, I probably would've won.

Congrats to Jazah nonetheless. Happy that I've retaken my championship lead!
Cheers lads @Philzinite @TheSilentMole45