X360 GP2: Round 14 - Singapore Grand Prix - [01/03 - 8:15PM] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

X360 GP2: Round 14 - Singapore Grand Prix - [01/03 - 8:15PM]

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

TheSilentMole45

Formula 3 Test Driver
Oct 22, 2014
Well, that was a fun, long race! Great quali to take pole quite comfortably!

But then in the race it was a different story. Me and Jazah had similar pace early on, on full wets until I made a mistake and he passed me. I was stuck behind until I broke an endplate and lost a lot of time, while staying ahead of Davey. It was time for inters well behind the safety car but for some reason I didn't listen to my engineer! Luckily the SC came out so I went onto the inters but fell behind Davey and Tom. I was stuck for quite awhile until 2 of my best overtakes allowing me to take back 2nd. I then closed down Jazah from 9 seconds until the end when it was 2 seconds. Last lap was definitely options and if I'd gone on to them with 2/3 laps to go, I probably would've won.

Congrats to Jazah nonetheless. Happy that I've retaken my championship lead!

Reactions: xJazah

xJazah

GP2 Reserve Driver
Nov 11, 2014
Well, that was a fun, long race! Great quali to take pole quite comfortably!

But then in the race it was a different story. Me and Jazah had similar pace early on, on full wets until I made a mistake and he passed me. I was stuck behind until I broke an endplate and lost a lot of time, while staying ahead of Davey. It was time for inters well behind the safety car but for some reason I didn't listen to my engineer! Luckily the SC came out so I went onto the inters but fell behind Davey and Tom. I was stuck for quite awhile until 2 of my best overtakes allowing me to take back 2nd. I then closed down Jazah from 9 seconds until the end when it was 2 seconds. Last lap was definitely options and if I'd gone on to them with 2/3 laps to go, I probably would've won.

Congrats to Jazah nonetheless. Happy that I've retaken my championship lead!
Cheers lads @Philzinite @TheSilentMole45