X360: GP2: Round 15 - Japanese Grand Prix - [08/03 - 8:15PM ] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

X360: GP2: Round 15 - Japanese Grand Prix - [08/03 - 8:15PM ]

MKJ

GP2 1st Driver
Feb 9, 2014
Feeling happier racing with manual gears now, still committing stupid mistakes what need to be ironed out throughout this week. Haven't practised for a race this much in a long time :)

Damo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
Gonna repeat last seasons victory here [emoji16]

Reactions: MKJ

LC SPEED DEMON

AOR Legend & 4-time AOR Xbox F1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
after the singapore disaster i need to bounce back here, not really a strong track for me so looking for a podium to minimize whatever the damage will be to mole in the championship, after this i aim to win the last 4 race's lol

• Optimistic
Reactions: DON SILVA

xJazah

GP2 Reserve Driver
Nov 11, 2014
Feeling happier racing with manual gears now, still committing stupid mistakes what need to be ironed out throughout this week. Haven't practised for a race this much in a long time :)
Turn all assists off and practice, you'll be glad you did :)

• Agree
Reactions: MKJ and DON SILVA

MKJ

GP2 1st Driver
Feb 9, 2014
Turn all assists off and practice, you'll be glad you did :)
Thanks Dude! Before I came back and even at the start of the season I was limited on this game and hated playing it. However since I've returned ive been on manual and its upped my enjoyment levels of the game so much more lol. Once I've mastered these the corner line will be off too and you can call me Mr No Assists ;)

Reactions: xJazah

moon10002

F1 Champion
Jan 21, 2014
Thanks Dude! Before I came back and even at the start of the season I was limited on this game and hated playing it. However since I've returned ive been on manual and its upped my enjoyment levels of the game so much more lol. Once I've mastered these the corner line will be off too and you can call me Mr No Assists ;)
You need a wheel to have no assist's :stig:. Dirty pads have traction on mario kart 2014.

Reactions: MKJ

MKJ

GP2 1st Driver
Feb 9, 2014
You need a wheel to have no assist's :stig:. Dirty pads have traction on mario kart 2014.
Hey Moon, missed beating you on this game! Watched some of my highlights back from last season, we had some cracking battles mate ;)

• Agree
Reactions: moon10002

moana2907

Formula 4 Test Driver
Nov 6, 2014
Great qualy P1 perfect ! :D

Then could have done a great P1 in race but i just f*cked my stint in prime and then lost it to the 3rd place. Sure a race without bugs is not possible so :
When i wanted to get the intermediate, they gave me options... So i lost 2-3 positions and finished out of podium...

TheSilentMole45

Formula 3 Test Driver
Oct 22, 2014
What was that? Well, was on pole, went 1 tenth quicker 1st sector when I DSC'd, lovely. Started well before a numerous amount of incidents that I got 4 peno's for dropped me back and back, hoping to get the peno's removed! Then I had no choice but to stay out on primes and go to the end, and it worked. Then pitting for inters kept me my 6th and then Rage went into the pits (I assume accidently??) so I couldn't get 5th. A good race in the end but should've been battling for the win imo

Meireloso

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Tonight, I didn't have the pace to race in GP2. Definitely. But I got 1 pt, maybe 2 if TheSilentMole's pens will remain ! I also finished the race on option tyres, if that strategy had worked, I might finished at 6th :p