X360: GP2: Round 15 - Japanese Grand Prix - [08/03 - 8:15PM ] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

X360: GP2: Round 15 - Japanese Grand Prix - [08/03 - 8:15PM ]

• ANNOUNCEMENT: The AOR iRacing leagues are back for another season! Sign-ups now open:
    AOR GTE League Season 7 - LINK
    AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - LINK

MKJ

GP2 1st Driver
Feb 9, 2014
Well that was a little bit mental, had a few moments where some cars would just appear but it seemed to settle down after a while, don't know how I managed to steal some points after having a few off's but it's one of a few positives, another is knowing at least in qualifying I've got enough pace to be a mid pack driver in this league :D - See you guys in Russia :)

LC SPEED DEMON

AOR Legend & 4-time AOR Xbox F1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
WOW that was one of the best race's ive ever had. what a race.

quali was inters n nearly went dry at the end, pace wasnt great tho as i could only manage 9th on the grid.

the race start was tricky had trouble with JNP pushing me off the track a couple of times but i accept he has sync issue's. had a moment when i hit the gravel at degna 1 and spun and hit tom chambers but luckily didnt effect him. after the dust had settled i was in 7th behind all the option runners then the safety car comes out i jump on options n up to 5th some how. after the restart i was on fire, flew straight into 2nd and had a great battle with davey through sector 1 and took the lead with a bullsy move at degna 1. rain was on the way but i stuck to my guns of 2 9 lap stints on options, pitted on lap 18 n came out 7th, caught up and passed people quite quickly, but then had a 4sec lag spike which dropped me back behind mole, luckily when the others stopped i retook the lead but the gap had reduced to rage and davey. built it back to around 5secs but decided to stop for inters on lap 25 which i thought could lose me the race but luckily the whole pack pitted with me. cruised home the last 2 laps to take the win.

brilliant race had everything imo. not a track ive ever been successful at but i guess it was my night.
well done to matt for chipping in for williams on his debut
see you all in 2weeks @russia

JNPJD

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jan 13, 2014
WOW that was one of the best race's ive ever had. what a race.

quali was inters n nearly went dry at the end, pace wasnt great tho as i could only manage 9th on the grid.

the race start was tricky had trouble with JNP pushing me off the track a couple of times but i accept he has sync issue's. had a moment when i hit the gravel at degna 1 and spun and hit tom chambers but luckily didnt effect him. after the dust had settled i was in 7th behind all the option runners then the safety car comes out i jump on options n up to 5th some how. after the restart i was on fire, flew straight into 2nd and had a great battle with davey through sector 1 and took the lead with a bullsy move at degna 1. rain was on the way but i stuck to my guns of 2 9 lap stints on options, pitted on lap 18 n came out 7th, caught up and passed people quite quickly, but then had a 4sec lag spike which dropped me back behind mole, luckily when the others stopped i retook the lead but the gap had reduced to rage and davey. built it back to around 5secs but decided to stop for inters on lap 25 which i thought could lose me the race but luckily the whole pack pitted with me. cruised home the last 2 laps to take the win.

brilliant race had everything imo. not a track ive ever been successful at but i guess it was my night.
well done to matt for chipping in for williams on his debut
see you all in 2weeks @russia
Your start made me a little scared, when I see you you completely shifted to the right, I thought he wants to send me to the wall :)

LC SPEED DEMON

AOR Legend & 4-time AOR Xbox F1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Your start made me a little scared, when I see you you completely shifted to the right, I thought he wants to send me to the wall :)

sometimes your car was laggy and in different position on my screen. another good race from you again well done mate (y)

Reactions: JNPJD

TC92

GP2 Test Driver
May 19, 2014
Enjoyed the race. Was happy to sit behind my team mate and just ride it out to a points finish. Decided to stay out on primes from lap 10 and wait for the rain, eventually came on lap 25 and left with a simple task of just finishing on the inters. Not a track I like, but big points.

TheSilentMole45

Formula 3 Test Driver
Oct 22, 2014
Just realised that I actually passed Rage across the line so IF my penalties get removed I actually stay 5th and only 2 points behind LC :)