X360: GP2: Round 16 - Russian Grand Prix - [22/03 - 8:15PM ] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

X360: GP2: Round 16 - Russian Grand Prix - [22/03 - 8:15PM ]

• ANNOUNCEMENT: The AOR iRacing leagues are back for another season! Sign-ups now open:
    AOR GTE League Season 7 - LINK
    AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - LINK

MKJ

GP2 1st Driver
Feb 9, 2014
Anyone got rough lap times for Q&R?

Going to be trying my absolute best not to go off the track at all this weekend and I hope everyone else has the same attitude towards it!

Did somebody say Sochi?​

TheSilentMole45

Formula 3 Test Driver
Oct 22, 2014
Anyone got rough lap times for Q&R?

Going to be trying my absolute best not to go off the track at all this weekend and I hope everyone else has the same attitude towards it!

Did somebody say Sochi?​
Mid to high 37's

Erti147

Super Mod & F1 Steward Supervisor
Staff member
Super Moderator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Shouldn't be possible to do a 37 without cutting/extending of some sort, even a low 38. I can only do a 40 at best. Considering Limitless actually done a clean lap on his Russia hot lap video and did a 38.5, I might just turn up and record instead of racing, that's how much I trust someone doing that fast a time round here. Sorry, but I have never ever felt such an injustice for the people who actually keep it within the white lines week in week out.

TheSilentMole45

Formula 3 Test Driver
Oct 22, 2014
Haha I see how it is. Can't wait for 3 people to record my lap! I will be recording btw! Loving the indirect though! Might just upload a 37 clean....

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Erti147

Super Mod & F1 Steward Supervisor
Staff member
Super Moderator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
I love the indirect stuff as well. Got proved right regarding India in Season 8 when the winner had more than 100 cuts/extends. Having said that it doesn't matter what position you finish. There's always someone.

TheSilentMole45

Formula 3 Test Driver
Oct 22, 2014
I love the indirect stuff as well. Got proved right regarding India in Season 8 when the winner had more than 100 cuts/extends. Having said that it doesn't matter what position you finish. There's always someone.
I just felt you were meaning me because I said I can do 37's...

MKJ

GP2 1st Driver
Feb 9, 2014
I hit a 1:37:7 today after @TheSilentMole45 gave me a lap time to aim at ;)

Other than that a 38.2-5 consistently with no minor cuts or extends [or major;)]
[DOUBLEPOST=1426872490][/DOUBLEPOST]
If you can go faster than a Limitless lap cleanly then fair play
i don't feel this is an appropriate gauge for how fast you can go just because of the time that has passed for people to learn the game and the track. I mean granted there isn't much more you can improve on that lap in terms of lines, but things such as throttle techniques drivers have learnt in the time since the video was uploaded could make a huge difference in terms of lap time. @TRL Limitless

Sorry if that was a jumbled up message lol, wrote it on my phone :D

LC SPEED DEMON

AOR Legend & 4-time AOR Xbox F1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
erti come and do a session with me, ill give you a setup and you can watch how i drive the track :stig:

xHPExFootie

GP2 Reserve Driver
Apr 12, 2014
107 to be exact ;)

LC SPEED DEMON

Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
id like to know how many points mole is behind but apparently it takes the stewards nearly 2weeks to resolve the matter :facepalm:

Reactions: TheSilentMole45

LC SPEED DEMON

Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
@Res F1 Italian you should not be driving this weekend after last night mate your cutting is awful and the worst thing is you dont believe you were cutting. when i retired to watch you turn 1 you cut every lap, the sharp right kink you get closer to the wall than the apex and you cut the turn before the DRS, this was nearly every lap a i watched you. your a fast driver so i dont see why you have to cheat?

• Informative
  • Agree
Reactions: xJazah and MKJ