X360: GP2: Round 16 - Russian Grand Prix - [22/03 - 8:15PM ] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

X360: GP2: Round 16 - Russian Grand Prix - [22/03 - 8:15PM ]

Res F1 Italian

2-time AOR XB1 GT3 Elite Champion
Jan 31, 2015
@LC SPEED DEMON yesterday was a race just to pass the time, I did not seriously engaged, it went even slower than when the game seriously, I made a lot of mistakes but always cut is a serious charge that I disagree, tomorrow afternoon after 18:00 UK time you put a spectator is I'll show you how seriously I drive, then you can judge me. Monday March 16 I did gp2 championship xrl in russia, two people get them as a spectator and record the qualifications and also the race, so if one is penalized size is I have not taken cuts curve, it was my first race in the championship xrl gp2 is know to be the most watched, in qualifying I did 1: 37: 2 is in race 1: 37: 6.

MKJ

GP2 1st Driver
Feb 9, 2014
Justice has been done regarding the penalties in Japan so we all know where we stand :)

Tonight, we go to war! ;) (Williams & Ferrari)

Reactions: TheSilentMole45

Damo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
I can't race tonight. My football's been made later than normal. See you next week

DefterTrout125

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jan 14, 2014
still dont no where i stand lol
You'll be pleased to know that you are looking down on everyone else. Although Mole is only 2 points behind and I wouldn't count out Davey if you two keep trading good results every week. Me and Mole need to deliver tonight now that the gap has got to 17 points in the Constructors. I'm not exactly ready for the race though so I may have to nail one of you with a sneaky ram up the inside. ;)

TheSilentMole45

Formula 3 Test Driver
Oct 22, 2014
Penalties removed from Japan so I'm happy :D only 2 points down and I'm sorry I don't believe a 37.2 clean....
[DOUBLEPOST=1427045553][/DOUBLEPOST]And yeah @DefterTrout125 We need a good result here. We can do it :p

MKJ

GP2 1st Driver
Feb 9, 2014
The BT engineer that is coming out on Tuesday better bring his lucky charm because he's getting murdered, extremely slowly. Obviously my Internet turns back on just after 20:40 :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Hope you all had a good race and I hope Ferrari didn't score that many points ;)

TRL Metcalf

Formula Karter
May 20, 2014
Cant belive i lagged out my pace was good matching fastest lap all over 3rd and 4th was having good race even tho half me front wing got taken off was really fun shame that that happened connection been good all day as well and decent Q starting 6th hopefully they a spot next race and can play again

Reactions: LC SPEED DEMON

JNPJD

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jan 13, 2014
Qualification: I'm ahead of the fastest lap of the session, but not corner cut

Race: Penalty 2nd turns for imaginary Contact, Lap 9 front wing destroyed in foam. THANK YOU CODEMASTERS to be a crappy developer for years

It's over for me. My goal over the 4 last races was to finish 10th in the drivers but it's no longer possible, the podium was playable in Russia

xJazah

GP2 Reserve Driver
Nov 11, 2014
Qualification: I'm ahead of the fastest lap of the session, but not corner cut

Race: Penalty 2nd turns for imaginary Contact, Lap 9 front wing destroyed in foam. THANK YOU CODEMASTERS to be a crappy developer for years

It's over for me. My goal over the 4 last races was to finish 10th in the drivers but it's no longer possible, the podium was playable in Russia
chin up mate! 10th in the championship standings can still be up for grabs, you never know!
[DOUBLEPOST=1427060155][/DOUBLEPOST]
@LC SPEED DEMON yesterday was a race just to pass the time, I did not seriously engaged, it went even slower than when the game seriously, I made a lot of mistakes but always cut is a serious charge that I disagree, tomorrow afternoon after 18:00 UK time you put a spectator is I'll show you how seriously I drive, then you can judge me. Monday March 16 I did gp2 championship xrl in russia, two people get them as a spectator and record the qualifications and also the race, so if one is penalized size is I have not taken cuts curve, it was my first race in the championship xrl gp2 is know to be the most watched, in qualifying I did 1: 37: 2 is in race 1: 37: 6.
"yesterday was a race just to pass the time" Normal AOR Rules apply!

TheSilentMole45

Formula 3 Test Driver
Oct 22, 2014
Once again was involved in an incident and once again came back for a good finish. Racing incidents took me down to last and then recovered to 4th :D