X360: GP2: Round 16 - Russian Grand Prix - [22/03 - 8:15PM ] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

X360: GP2: Round 16 - Russian Grand Prix - [22/03 - 8:15PM ]

LC SPEED DEMON

AOR Legend & 4-time AOR Xbox F1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Qualification: I'm ahead of the fastest lap of the session, but not corner cut

Race: Penalty 2nd turns for imaginary Contact, Lap 9 front wing destroyed in foam. THANK YOU CODEMASTERS to be a crappy developer for years

It's over for me. My goal over the 4 last races was to finish 10th in the drivers but it's no longer possible, the podium was playable in Russia
i think your the most unluckiest driver in history lol

Erti147

AOR Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 14, 2014
My plans changeda couple of hours before the race, so ended up coming. QUalied 13th with a PB 39.7, then had the best start out of anyone to get to 6th after a lap. Then a few laps later I was 12th. About mid way through I was falling away back and started daydreaming basically, The dream got that deep that I forgot what corner I was at and went into the wall.

Went to spectate Res F1 but could only see his ghost car as he was lagging so badly. LC was fine though, didn't watch more than 1 lap of him tho cos I trust him. Footie was fine. didn't really watch anyone else until the last few laps where Mole and Taylor were fighting and thought I'd record with my phone and do a bit of mockery commentating. I'll have the video up later lol

LC SPEED DEMON

AOR Legend & 4-time AOR Xbox F1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
tbh im glad this race is done.

quali - disapointing as id did a very clean 37.4 before the race which was spectated by hpe who saw it was clean but anyway as usual i dont perform to my best but 37.9 was good enough for 4th.

race - started on primes and held 4th through turn 1, mole went off after contact with res which put me 3rd behind footie on primes and res on options.
me and footie had a great battle for around 5laps which allowed res to cut himself a nice 10second gap and taylor cut his way past and cut off into the distance. was around lap 6 i got into a rythm and started to pull away with hpe close behind. stopped on lap 9 for options and rejoined in 3rd, couldnt really catch the top 2 and held the gap to hpe around 3secs until the last stop, i was around 5secs behind res and passed taylor when he stopped again. but in the end res was a cut above the rest so i was denied the win.
like i said im glad its over with lol.
on the plus side i pulled a few points on mole and ferrari.
see you all next week at texas

xJazah

GP2 Reserve Driver
Nov 11, 2014
tbh im glad this race is done.

quali - disapointing as id did a very clean 37.4 before the race which was spectated by hpe who saw it was clean but anyway as usual i dont perform to my best but 37.9 was good enough for 4th.

race - started on primes and held 4th through turn 1, mole went off after contact with res which put me 3rd behind footie on primes and res on options.
me and footie had a great battle for around 5laps which allowed res to cut himself a nice 10second gap and taylor cut his way past and cut off into the distance. was around lap 6 i got into a rythm and started to pull away with hpe close behind. stopped on lap 9 for options and rejoined in 3rd, couldnt really catch the top 2 and held the gap to hpe around 3secs until the last stop, i was around 5secs behind res and passed taylor when he stopped again. but in the end res was a cut above the rest so i was denied the win.
like i said im glad its over with lol.
on the plus side i pulled a few points on mole and ferrari.
see you all next week at texas
"cut above the rest" I like that pun ;P