X360 GP2 - Round 17 United States Grand Prix [29/03/15 - 8:15pm] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

X360 GP2 - Round 17 United States Grand Prix [29/03/15 - 8:15pm]

• ANNOUNCEMENT: The AOR iRacing leagues are back for another season! Sign-ups now open:
    AOR GTE League Season 7 - LINK
    AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - LINK

iLeeRoy_x

F1 Coordinator
Jan 13, 2014

Round 17 - United States Grand Prix
Season 9

Race Information:

Date: Sun 29th March 2015
Time: 8:15pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit of the Americas

If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place.

Important Links:

League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar
Results & Standings

Race Graphic:

TRL Metcalf

Formula Karter
May 20, 2014
Hopefully someone dont turn up cause looking good round here now since got set up pb 38.9 so hopefully good race

LC SPEED DEMON

AOR Legend & 4-time AOR Xbox F1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
stupidly hungover and less than 4hours to go. struggling.com :sick:

xJazah

GP2 Reserve Driver
Nov 11, 2014
Another unlucky race, went from 11th to around 7th within the first 2 sectors and had a little incident with Davey that put me down to last. Then another incident that demotivated me to continue with JNPJD, I tried defending the inside because I knew he would attempt the overtake around that sharp left hander and I think he saw my move too late. Fair play to both Davey and JNPJD though for waiting for me. Good sportsmanship, appreciate it lads!
My pace in this race impressed me a little bit so I'm not disappointed with another DNF.

Looking forward to league racing on the next gen console!
Hopefully for next season we get some cleaner drivers in this division too (y)

TheSilentMole45

Formula 3 Test Driver
Oct 22, 2014
Well, devastated. Championship over because of the stupid pit entry cut and because of the AOR rules.

xHPExFootie

GP2 Reserve Driver
Apr 12, 2014
Another unlucky race, went from 11th to around 7th within the first 2 sectors and had a little incident with Davey that put me down to last. Then another incident that demotivated me to continue with JNPJD, I tried defending the inside because I knew he would attempt the overtake around that sharp left hander and I think he saw my move too late. Fair play to both Davey and JNPJD though for waiting for me. Good sportsmanship, appreciate it lads!
My pace in this race impressed me a little bit so I'm not disappointed with another DNF.

Looking forward to league racing on the next gen console!
Hopefully for next season we get some cleaner drivers in this division too (y)
Did you see Taylor divebomb me?