X360 GP2 - Round 17 United States Grand Prix [29/03/15 - 8:15pm] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

X360 GP2 - Round 17 United States Grand Prix [29/03/15 - 8:15pm]

• ANNOUNCEMENT: The AOR iRacing leagues are back for another season! Sign-ups now open:
    AOR GTE League Season 7 - LINK
    AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - LINK

TRL Metcalf

Formula Karter
May 20, 2014
I seen Taylor take you out first corner i was right behind he also hit me off when he drove past me he should of waited as rules are would not supruse me if he got a penalty

xHPExFootie

GP2 Reserve Driver
Apr 12, 2014
@TRL Metcalf @xJazah @Taylor Reynolds could you comment here please :) http://apexonlineracing.com/community/threads/x360-gp2-penalty-removal.5487/
[DOUBLEPOST=1427661739][/DOUBLEPOST]Right, my race: qualified on 2nd with what I thought was a pretty clean lap.
Race: got a good start on primes and stayed in second, Taylor was in first on options so he got a 5 second lead after the first stint and I happily stayed in 2nd. Then after this I just kept getting involved with battles and I wasn't able to get clean air to maybe fight for the win. I think I'm quite the bottle job when it comes to wining races, however 5th place (if my penalty gets removed) is good for me to achieve my aim of finishing in 4th this season :)

LC SPEED DEMON

AOR Legend & 4-time AOR Xbox F1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Well, devastated. Championship over because of the stupid pit entry cut and because of the AOR rules.
just upload say 2 laps before your pits to prove you didnt get any corner cuts before the penalty and you should get it removed. nice win btw didnt think the 1 stop was that good. can you upload your quali lap please, not because i think you cut i just wanna see it. was a beast time

xJazah

GP2 Reserve Driver
Nov 11, 2014
@TRL Metcalf @xJazah @Taylor Reynolds could you comment here please :) http://apexonlineracing.com/community/threads/x360-gp2-penalty-removal.5487/
[DOUBLEPOST=1427661739][/DOUBLEPOST]Right, my race: qualified on 2nd with what I thought was a pretty clean lap.
Race: got a good start on primes and stayed in second, Taylor was in first on options so he got a 5 second lead after the first stint and I happily stayed in 2nd. Then after this I just kept getting involved with battles and I wasn't able to get clean air to maybe fight for the win. I think I'm quite the bottle job when it comes to wining races, however 5th place (if my penalty gets removed) is good for me to achieve my aim of finishing in 4th this season :)
You've been quite unlucky to not get a race win yet, you've had some awesome pace in quite a few races this season

xHPExFootie

GP2 Reserve Driver
Apr 12, 2014
You've been quite unlucky to not get a race win yet, you've had some awesome pace in quite a few races this season
Cheers mate and yeah I don't know why I just always bottle it, silverstone lost my wing, monza got side podded, spa got involved in battles with LC, and probably a few others lol

TRL Metcalf

Formula Karter
May 20, 2014
Not bad for my second race back a good Q starting 4th amd from the off battling from 1st lap till end was some good racing and aggressive on some cases but fun hapoy been back in all the racing again but biy disappointed i got 4th instead of 3rd due tp Taylor's unfail overtake hitting me then just driving off with 2 laps to go

TheSilentMole45

Formula 3 Test Driver
Oct 22, 2014
just upload say 2 laps before your pits to prove you didnt get any corner cuts before the penalty and you should get it removed. nice win btw didnt think the 1 stop was that good. can you upload your quali lap please, not because i think you cut i just wanna see it. was a beast time
I've seen people try and remove it before, they won't do it. And erm yeah I will :)

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

xHPExFootie

GP2 Reserve Driver
Apr 12, 2014
Can I just say, @Taylor Reynolds has been very aggressive while I've been racing against him, In a number of races, also according to people he's been corner cutting and racing unfairly, does anyone have any examples of this which they can share (video evidence) so maybe we could get a stewards enquiry set up because this sort of racing is unacceptable in AOR it has ruined some of mine and others races, cheers

Reactions: TRL Metcalf

TheSilentMole45

Formula 3 Test Driver
Oct 22, 2014
And thanks. My only hope is to win the next 2 races!

xJazah

GP2 Reserve Driver
Nov 11, 2014
Can I just say, @Taylor Reynolds has been very aggressive while I've been racing against him, In a number of races, also according to people he's been corner cutting and racing unfairly, does anyone have any examples of this which they can share (video evidence) so maybe we could get a stewards enquiry set up because this sort of racing is unacceptable in AOR it has ruined some of mine and others races, cheers
Look at Erti's video on the GP2 Russian forum :eek::rolleyes:

TheSilentMole45

Formula 3 Test Driver
Oct 22, 2014
I seen Taylor take you out first corner i was right behind he also hit me off when he drove past me he should of waited as rules are would not supruse me if he got a penalty
Heard your cheeky comment about me mate. I cut corners do I?

TRL Metcalf

Formula Karter
May 20, 2014
Well ye i was right tho cause you did get that penalty for corner cutting ha, but of it was unfair upload your footage before the penalty from first stint and prove me wrong

TheSilentMole45

Formula 3 Test Driver
Oct 22, 2014
Well ye i was right tho cause you did get that penalty for corner cutting ha, but of it was unfair upload your footage before the penalty from first stint and prove me wrong
It's unfair but I can't get it removed because of the rules.

TRL Metcalf

Formula Karter
May 20, 2014
You can get it removed all you need to do is upload your full race video of your first stint and prove you never get any warnings before that and the game was been gay

TRL Metcalf

Formula Karter
May 20, 2014
Ye point proving he had no evidence you record so can quite easy prove more tbf anybody else would upload there footage to prove they dont cut but upto