X360 GP2 - Round 17 United States Grand Prix [29/03/15 - 8:15pm] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

X360 GP2 - Round 17 United States Grand Prix [29/03/15 - 8:15pm]

• ANNOUNCEMENT: The AOR iRacing leagues are back for another season! Sign-ups now open:
    AOR GTE League Season 7 - LINK
    AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - LINK

TheSilentMole45

Formula 3 Test Driver
Oct 22, 2014
Ye point proving he had no evidence you record so can quite easy prove more tbf anybody else would upload there footage to prove they dont cut but upto
Ok yeah I'll ask. Not sure if they'd want to watch the whole 16 laps but it's worth a shot. Cheers

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Erti147

Super Mod & F1 Steward Supervisor
Staff member
Super Moderator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
@Res F1 Italian Want to explain smashing into the back of me at Turn 1?

In the last stint I had a lot of fun driving with JNP, Matt and Trout, battling for 11th which rewards a lot of points. Ended up being too hard on the throttle out of some of the corners and ended up at the back of the fight lol

TheSilentMole45

Formula 3 Test Driver
Oct 22, 2014
Just looked and even though there was only a small amount of cutting, it was well below my standards so I won't try and get it removed. Congrats LC.

Last edited:

Taylor Reynolds

F1 Race Winner
Apr 14, 2014
My quali lap @LC SPEED DEMON. Only 1 cut which didn't gain me time late on in the lap. The tight line was not good and I was put off by the guy ahead xD
That was impressive!
[DOUBLEPOST=1427706583][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yeah its a tough one to get removed because you have been corner cutting previously but tbf everyone was corner cutting not just you, I'll hold my hands up and say I cutted a few times so I think you should get it removed

TheSilentMole45

Formula 3 Test Driver
Oct 22, 2014
That was impressive!
[DOUBLEPOST=1427706583][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yeah its a tough one to get removed because you have been corner cutting previously but tbf everyone was corner cutting not just you, I'll hold my hands up and say I cutted a few times so I think you should get it removed
Thank you :) and I've already asked and it won't be.

LC SPEED DEMON

AOR Legend & 4-time AOR Xbox F1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
last night was a good race but didnt enjoy racing hungover tbh.

quali - i was near my pb so carnt complain but starting 5th was gonna be tricky

race start was good started on primes and braved it round the outside of turn1 and moved up to 4th, then mole made a mistake so passed him but he tapped me off line up the little hill so i dropped down to 5th then we all went 4 wide down the end of the staight which i some how came out on top. tried to pull away but kept making mistakes, i was pased by leeroy and mole. my first stint was rubbish compared to socials, stopped on lap 8 for options and rejoined in 4th, passed leeroy to take 3rd and then taylor for 2nd, started to make ground on mole who was 1 stopping but then 4sec lag spike put me back behind taylor and in the clutchs off hpe leeroy and metcalf. i got back ahead of taylor before pitting on lap 18 for options. was back in 2nd after everyone had pitted but was too far behind mole so settled for p2.
next week ill try not to get drunk for brazil lol.

TheSilentMole45

Formula 3 Test Driver
Oct 22, 2014
last night was a good race but didnt enjoy racing hungover tbh.

quali - i was near my pb so carnt complain but starting 5th was gonna be tricky

race start was good started on primes and braved it round the outside of turn1 and moved up to 4th, then mole made a mistake so passed him but he tapped me off line up the little hill so i dropped down to 5th then we all went 4 wide down the end of the staight which i some how came out on top. tried to pull away but kept making mistakes, i was pased by leeroy and mole. my first stint was rubbish compared to socials, stopped on lap 8 for options and rejoined in 4th, passed leeroy to take 3rd and then taylor for 2nd, started to make ground on mole who was 1 stopping but then 4sec lag spike put me back behind taylor and in the clutchs off hpe leeroy and metcalf. i got back ahead of taylor before pitting on lap 18 for options. was back in 2nd after everyone had pitted but was too far behind mole so settled for p2.
next week ill try not to get drunk for brazil lol.
Please do get drunk, I need to overturn a 17 point deficit ;)

Res F1 Italian

2-time AOR XB1 GT3 Elite Champion
Jan 31, 2015
@Erti147 excuse but it will be a lag, because if I destroyed them, I would have taken the penalty is however not taken because I did not touch anyone. Yesterday I made a good recovery with overtaking is 11 I think I was very clear in the guide. because you had to dab to risk take the penalty? so I would have ruined my race even more after the penalty of not doing the qualifications

Last edited:

xJazah

GP2 Reserve Driver
Nov 11, 2014
@Erti147 excuse but it will be a lag, because if I destroyed them, I would have taken the penalty is however not taken because I did not touch anyone. Yesterday I made a good recovery with overtaking is 11 I think I was very clear in the guide. because you had to dab to risk take the penalty? so I would have ruined my race even more after the penalty of not doing the qualifications
yes

Erti147

Super Mod & F1 Steward Supervisor
Staff member
Super Moderator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Sorry but I don't understand your English. The race does not matter now just forget about it.

Res F1 Italian

2-time AOR XB1 GT3 Elite Champion
Jan 31, 2015
[QUOTE = "Erti147 post: 78.947, membro: 40"] Ci dispiace, ma non capisco il tuo inglese. La gara non ha importanza ora basta non pensarci più. [/ QUOTE]
I
I do not speak English, I use the translator of languages to communicate