X360 GP2: Round 3 - Bahrain Grand Prix [23/11/14 - 8:15pm] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

X360 GP2: Round 3 - Bahrain Grand Prix [23/11/14 - 8:15pm]

• ANNOUNCEMENT: The AOR iRacing leagues are back for another season! Sign-ups now open:
    AOR GTE League Season 7 - LINK
    AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - LINK

hullcityfan789

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Jan 13, 2014
Incredibly frustrated. Had an awesome battle with Footie and fought with Colonel and Chambers as well. 7th was on the cards after such a poor start stuck behind Davey's laggy car. Then I go and get stuck on the curb on lap 27 which then spins me weirdly with the DRS open. The 2nd race in a row I have thrown away points with a stupid mistake. Devastated!
Unlucky man, that battle was awesome and didn't deserve to end like that for you! :(

Erti147

Super Mod & F1 Steward Supervisor
Staff member
Super Moderator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Qualied 8th, started on primes cos it worked last week.

Had lag off the start and for the first lap and dropped 4 or 5 places. Was keeping a decent gap to the train in front as I fought JNPJD. Reversal came out the pits and JNPJD was side by side with him in front of me. JNP spun across to the other side of the track off the kerb , and then came back onto the racing line and I had nowhere to go! After that I had no pace for some reason even though I had good pace in a social earlier in the week. Finished 11th to make it the third time I've finished outside the points in 82 races.

JNPJD

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jan 13, 2014
Qualied 8th, started on primes cos it worked last week.

Had lag off the start and for the first lap and dropped 4 or 5 places. Was keeping a decent gap to the train in front as I fought JNPJD. Reversal came out the pits and JNPJD was side by side with him in front of me. JNP spun across to the other side of the track off the kerb , and then came back onto the racing line and I had nowhere to go! After that I had no pace for some reason even though I had good pace in a social earlier in the week. Finished 11th to make it the third time I've finished outside the points in 82 races.
I'm really sorry for the lap 9

Damo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
Was quite far behind after the first stint but had decent pace at the end and caught the train

Brief Highlights

TC92

GP2 Test Driver
May 19, 2014
So frustrated to get sidepodded on the last lap when points were on offer, probably should have held back instead of attacking 7th place. Really enjoyed it nevertheless but I need points soon.