X360 GP2: Round 4 - Chinese Grand Prix [30/11/14 - 8:15pm] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

X360 GP2: Round 4 - Chinese Grand Prix [30/11/14 - 8:15pm]

• ANNOUNCEMENT: The AOR iRacing leagues are back for another season! Sign-ups now open:
    AOR GTE League Season 7 - LINK
    AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - LINK

iLeeRoy_x

F1 Coordinator
Jan 13, 2014

Round 4 - Chinese Grand Prix
Season 9

Race Information:

Date: Sun 30th November 2014
Time: 8:15pm (UK time)
Circuit: Shanghai International Circuit

If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place.

Important Links:

League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar
Results & Standings

Race Graphic:

Damo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
Love this track. Dominated Erti to take pole in S7 by a massive 0.037 :pompus:

Last edited:

MKJ

GP2 1st Driver
Feb 9, 2014
Looking forward to getting back on track this weekend. Got a feeling the corner before the back straight is going to be a bum though :banghead:

JNPJD

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jan 13, 2014
After my penalty, I would not do the qualification in China, for cons is it that I can make one out lap to validate my setup and I leave the qualification ?

Erti147

Super Mod & F1 Steward Supervisor
Staff member
Super Moderator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
After my penalty, I would not do the qualification in China, for cons is it that I can make one out lap to validate my setup and I leave the qualification ?
You just need to load it in the garage then retire mate

Taylor Reynolds

F1 Race Winner
Apr 14, 2014
I've done no practice and my best tt time here is a 37.8 but like i said its my least favourite on the calendar so I hope I won't hold anyone up at the back:(

moana2907

Formula Karter
Nov 6, 2014
Bad race, bad race, bad race and bad race again , i was nowhere. Fighting to keep my car on the track (sorry for the little crashs). Bad qualifying session 7th. And to cap it all, out of fuel on the line which cost me 1-2 postion. Anyway, i knew i wasn't able to make a good race so see ya in Spain

hullcityfan789

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Jan 13, 2014
Wow what a race! Was thinking this would be one of my worst tracks, but thinking back to Malaysia when I was last by about 4 years I'm really happy with how my pace has improved! Was really happy to qualify P7 and had some great battles at the start and also in the middle stint. Built up a bit of a gap to the guys behind as I went on options for the 2nd stint which was crucial for me, as I ended up finishing ahead of a lot of the guys I was near at the start. Had Taylor about 9 seconds behind me after he pitted for options at the end and surprisingly was the only one who caught me right at the end. Ngl I was a bit gutted to lose out on 4th on the last lap ;) But it was great racing none the less and I'm very happy with 5th as I expected a repeat of Malaysia here. Congrats to LC on a deserved win and Taylor for a brilliant result for the team, see you all in Spain :)

Reactions: Taylor Reynolds