X360 GP2: Round 4 - Chinese Grand Prix [30/11/14 - 8:15pm] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

X360 GP2: Round 4 - Chinese Grand Prix [30/11/14 - 8:15pm]

TheSilentMole45

Formula 3 Test Driver
Oct 22, 2014
Wow. Started terribly, down to 8th but rebuilt to 2nd. Then last corner went side by side with Davey and had nowhere to go apart from the bollard, half span me and I came 3rd! Still, championship leader and a podium at a track I hate is great!

JNPJD

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jan 13, 2014
During my race, I was last for about 23 laps and I made ONE :( single overtaking. Overtaking made the lap 28 :)

LC SPEED DEMON

AOR Legend & 4-time AOR Xbox F1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
its gonna be hard to get wins in this league so im happy to bag 1 at least.

the plan was to get pole and hold everyone up by starting on primes but i had to settle for 2nd.
race start was tricky as it takes a good 2 laps to get the primes up to pace i battled with davey down to turn 4 were he beat me. i had to then hold off tom and his train for the first 2 laps, after that i settled into a groove and was comfortable in 3rd. the gap was like 6secs to azza with davey 3 infront when they pitted for primes on lap 8 which i thought was quite early. i stopped on 10 for options and came out behind a sea of cars at which point azza disconnected. the traffic cleared for me as they all dived in the pits except damo who i got down at turn 2. with azza gone i only had davey to catch and i took the lead in turn 1. then i got the hammer down and had a flawless stint. got the gap to 10secs and pitted for 2nd options on lap 19. after that just cruised home and got a much needed win.

spain next, not sure what my pace is like but i need top 5 at least to ease the sting of monaco lol. should be fun away

Taylor Reynolds

F1 Race Winner
Apr 14, 2014
Great race bad qualifying, really bottled it when I was on for P4 or P5 but oh well.
I definitely made up for that in the race however getting past footie and chittock putting me in 7th after moss's dsc, I ten divebombed warriorz into turn 4 I think that hairpin is correct me if I'm wrong, later on in the lap mole made a mistake gifting me 5th, from this point me and tom had a great battle up until i pitted on L19 for options, by this point xzxzxzxzx however you spell it had also dsc'd giving me a net fifth once everyone else had stopped, after this i had a 9 second gap to chittock and i had probably the best stint i've had in AOR yet catching him and passing him on the last lap. Feels nice to get 22 points in my last two races and 22 points for the constructors in china also so well done chittock for that. Feels good to also have my first clean race of the season with no penalties or collisions. Well done LC on the win and TC92 for the fantastic race long battle. Spain is average for me but as S8 F4 has proved I'm definitely trying to win in Monaco.

Damo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
Should've maybe been a bit higher but got stuck behind people who were getting Drs off the person in front when my options were still good. Beat my quali lap by 4 tenths so must have had decent pace but took too long to show it

Erti147

AOR Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 14, 2014
Hadn't played the game since Wednesday, had no pace really. Only finished 9th cos of two people dscing. I prefer the second half of the calendar so will just have to wait till I can start challenging for like Top 6's again.

TC92

GP2 Test Driver
May 19, 2014
Great race bad qualifying, really bottled it when I was on for P4 or P5 but oh well.
I definitely made up for that in the race however getting past footie and chittock putting me in 7th after moss's dsc, I ten divebombed warriorz into turn 4 I think that hairpin is correct me if I'm wrong, later on in the lap mole made a mistake gifting me 5th, from this point me and tom had a great battle up until i pitted on L19 for options, by this point xzxzxzxzx however you spell it had also dsc'd giving me a net fifth once everyone else had stopped, after this i had a 9 second gap to chittock and i had probably the best stint i've had in AOR yet catching him and passing him on the last lap. Feels nice to get 22 points in my last two races and 22 points for the constructors in china also so well done chittock for that. Feels good to also have my first clean race of the season with no penalties or collisions. Well done LC on the win and TC92 for the fantastic race long battle. Spain is average for me but as S8 F4 has proved I'm definitely trying to win in Monaco.
Yeah I really enjoyed it. Had too much pace for me at the end and I couldn't make my tyres last. Happy with that race though

Reactions: Taylor Reynolds