X360 GP2: Round 6 - Monaco Grand Prix [14/12/14 - 8:15pm] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

X360 GP2: Round 6 - Monaco Grand Prix [14/12/14 - 8:15pm]

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Monaco GP Note:

Just a couple of things...

1. if you haven't been on Xbox 360 for a while, like last week, you might have a big console update to download and install, so make sure you come online to get this done in due time.

2. As you know, Monaco is one of the hardest circuits on the calendar, and given the nature of the track a circuit where you all need to be extra careful when racing. We all know accidents can happen at times, and at Monaco the consequences of such accidents are often exaggerated due to the close proximity of the walls, so the main point to focus on tonight is to limit those accidents - especially accidents that affect other drivers.

So when you find yourself in close proximity with other cars, make sure you remain focused and don't go for overly aggressive ovetaking attempts, as that will more often than not end in disaster. Patience during battles is vital around here.

So yeah, that was the standard Monaco message, the contents of which hopefully goes without saying at this point, but just a reminder to keep it in mind.

Good luck!

• Agree
Reactions: Jack Carr Riley

JNPJD

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jan 13, 2014
Thank you very much for ruining my race !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

moana2907

Formula 4 Test Driver
Nov 6, 2014
Weell thaks to the wall of monaco which breaks all your car for just a little kiss to the wall in an almost straight line , i just didn't understand Woah

TheSilentMole45

Formula 3 Test Driver
Oct 22, 2014
Bit of an embarrassment to this league, 3 safety cars. Got my PB to get pole and thanks to Tom pulled away. Had the win in the bag all the time until the 3rd safety car. So disappointed. Congrats Defter though

Last edited:

Taylor Reynolds

F1 Race Winner
Apr 14, 2014
What a load of crap, did a 13.9 in quali but apparently i cut the corner... as for the race. I made a decent start and then the hairpin came.... somehow managed to battle into the top 5 and silent mole not once but twice ruined my race, it wasn't your fault its just so frustrating that at monaco your race can be fucked in a split second its ridiculous. this 2 week break cant come quick enough.
With my head held high I wish you all a merry christmas and a happy new year and I'll see you in Austria I believe is next...

TheSilentMole45

Formula 3 Test Driver
Oct 22, 2014
What a load of crap, did a 13.9 in quali but apparently i cut the corner... as for the race. I made a decent start and then the hairpin came.... somehow managed to battle into the top 5 and silent mole not once but twice ruined my race, it wasn't your fault its just so frustrating that at monaco your race can be ****ed in a split second its ridiculous. this 2 week break cant come quick enough.
With my head held high I wish you all a merry christmas and a happy new year and I'll see you in Austria I believe is next...
Yeah sorry. I made mistakes and you were caught in it :/

DefterTrout125

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jan 14, 2014
Well... That was probably the most chaotic, bizarre and weird race I have ever been apart of. The start was a disaster because Rage Warrior spun right in front of me which wrecked havoc. We had 3 safety cars which were all a bit mental especially LC losing the plot. I pitted under the final safety car which put me to last. At that point I thought 8th or 9th was possible. I got up to 6th through various things then there was the 4 way crash. I had to dodge everyone including a sideways Riley, a backwards facing Erti and I also had to avoid smashing Footie whilst going side by side with my team mate through the final sector! Davey's tyres died and I overtook Footie with better traction. All of a sudden I was leading and took the victory from Damo and to be honest I'm still not quite sure how... I guess it shows that sometimes slow and steady does win the race...

Last edited:

Erti147

AOR Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 14, 2014
The craziest of all my 85 races on here. Made more surprising that I could of been on pole and without the incident in the video which was caused by Riley going so slow and crashing it as a consequence I could of won, but I just got caught up in it. My plan was working of holding people up in a train, albeit and 3 safety cars helped a lot. Got 4th after 3 ppl with penalties but funny that am disappointed that a didn't get a podium when I would of been happy with Top 6.

Mental

TheSilentMole45

Formula 3 Test Driver
Oct 22, 2014
Well... That was probably the most chaotic, bizarre and weird race I have ever been apart of. The start was a disaster because Rage Warrior spun right in front of me which wrecked havoc. We had 3 safety cars which were all a bit mental especially LC losing the plot. I pitted under the final safety car which put me to last. At that point I thought 8th or 9th was possible. I got up to 6th through various things then there was the 4 way crash. I had to dodge everyone including a sideways Riley, a backwards facing Taylor and I also had to avoid smashing Footie whilst going side by side with my team mate through the final sector! Davey's tyres died and I overtook Footie with better traction. All of a sudden I was leading and took the victory from Damo and to be honest I'm still not quite sure how... I guess it shows that sometimes slow and steady does win the race...
Well done mate, you just kept in on the track which no one else did. Great battling as well

As a side note, I hope no one crashed on purpose and causing a safety car?[DOUBLEPOST=1418595211][/DOUBLEPOST]
What a load of crap, did a 13.9 in quali but apparently i cut the corner... as for the race. I made a decent start and then the hairpin came.... somehow managed to battle into the top 5 and silent mole not once but twice ruined my race, it wasn't your fault its just so frustrating that at monaco your race can be ****ed in a split second its ridiculous. this 2 week break cant come quick enough.

Isn't it Canada next?

Last edited: