X360 GP2: Round 7 - Canadian Grand Prix [04/01/15 - 8:15pm] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

X360 GP2: Round 7 - Canadian Grand Prix [04/01/15 - 8:15pm]

• ANNOUNCEMENT: The AOR iRacing leagues are back for another season! Sign-ups now open:
    AOR GTE League Season 7 - LINK
    AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - LINK

iLeeRoy_x

F1 Coordinator
Jan 13, 2014

Round 7 - Canadian Grand Prix
Season 9

Race Information:

Date: Sun 4th January 2015
Time: 8:15pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit de Gilles-Villeneuve

If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place.

Important Links:

League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar
Results & Standings

Race Graphic:

hullcityfan789

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Jan 13, 2014
Just found out I can't make this one again as I'm going to Arsenal vs Hull on the Sunday and it's quite a late kick-off, so hopefully Hull will make it worthwhile ;) Enjoy the race guys!

iLeeRoy_x

F1 Coordinator
Jan 13, 2014
Yes we are doing Canada as Far As iam Aware, there is nothing wrong with the track imo u just need to watch ur corner cutting that includes every1 and me and trout as ppl will be watching.

LC SPEED DEMON

AOR Legend & 4-time AOR Xbox F1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
hanging out my arse today not sure if ill bother but then might turn up to serve that quali ban

FormulaMoss F1

Formula 3 Test Driver
Feb 19, 2014
Iv jus realised my gold has ran out, so can't make this race, and my new xbox gt will be FormulaMo55 (my new xbox one account as I was unable to transfer me 360 account onto xbox one)

Last edited:

FormulaMoss F1

Formula 3 Test Driver
Feb 19, 2014
Yeah and so you told me three weeks ago that you were going to leave AOR because clearly don't like the game and you haven't been on it for a month
Iv decided to stayas my connection seems to have improved some what, and my gold on 360 has ran out and I havnt got gold on xbox one account.

Erti147

Super Mod & F1 Steward Supervisor
Staff member
Super Moderator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Got a penalty from JNPJD trying to go around the outside of the last chicane and hitting me. Luckily didn't matter and there was an added bonus when Riley messed up his last few laps so I took 9th with the BS penalty. Onto Austria where I've won league races in the GRID league lol, ye never know it might count for something but I don't play this game anymore so am happy to just tally up the amount of races

JNPJD

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jan 13, 2014
Got a penalty from JNPJD trying to go around the outside of the last chicane and hitting me. Luckily didn't matter and there was an added bonus when Riley messed up his last few laps so I took 9th with the BS penalty. Onto Austria where I've won league races in the GRID league lol, ye never know it might count for something but I don't play this game anymore so am happy to just tally up the amount of races
On lap 23? You would not have touched me under braking and you would not have insisted on staying ahead I would never have gone into the glue

Taylor Reynolds

F1 Race Winner
Apr 14, 2014
I have an issue with connecting to silent mole for some reason. I have lost connection in 4 out of 7 races so far this season so can I ask we change host for Austria and see how it pans out and if not then I'll have to leave until the next season on xbox one. It's a shame as its cost me potential podiums in Monaco and Canada but theres not much I can do. I enjoyed the battle though with footie and silent mole in the first stint before I timed out:sick:

Erti147

Super Mod & F1 Steward Supervisor
Staff member
Super Moderator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
On lap 23? You would not have touched me under braking and you would not have insisted on staying ahead I would never have gone into the glue
What

Here's the vid, you would of had to go over the kerb to overtake. And I 'insisted' on staying on the inside cos I was still there. Pretty silly thinking anybody can go around the outside at that corner. ....

Apart from the king that is Lewis Hamilton

• Disagree
Reactions: FormulaMoss F1