X360 GP2: Round 8 - Austrian Grand Prix [11/01/15 - 8:15pm] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

X360 GP2: Round 8 - Austrian Grand Prix [11/01/15 - 8:15pm]

Taylor Reynolds

F1 Race Winner
Apr 14, 2014
Can we please have a change of host for this race to see if I can actually manage to finish which I haven't the last 4 races... I seem to have an issue with connecting to the silent mole and the only solution is to see if I can connect to anyone else better than I can with silent mole...

TheSilentMole45

Formula 3 Test Driver
Oct 22, 2014
#Last2First ;) Nah hoping for any points from the back!

Can we please have a change of host for this race to see if I can actually manage to finish which I haven't the last 4 races... I seem to have an issue with connecting to the silent mole and the only solution is to see if I can connect to anyone else better than I can with silent mole...
Yeah I don't mind. @iLeeroy 7 x ?

Damo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
I can but I don't get back usually until 8.10 so might be hard to get the lobby ready to start at 8.15

TheSilentMole45

Formula 3 Test Driver
Oct 22, 2014
Wow! What a race! 13th to 3rd! Couldn't be happier tbh!

Struggled to get through traffic early on but still managed to get through it and a OPO strategy paid off! Could of had 2nd but had a great battle with Rage Warriorz! Congrats to LC, incredible pace!

Reactions: LC SPEED DEMON

hullcityfan789

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Jan 13, 2014
Driving standards weren't the best to say the least, the number of times I got little nudges and taps I got was pretty ridiculous, although to be fair it could have been down to lag. Don't think I've ever worked so hard for a single point lol, and I have no idea how I kept riley behind at the end. A pretty hectic race with lots of differing strategies, and the huge train at the start lol

JNPJD

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jan 13, 2014
Still a bad race, nothing to arrival apart a pretty overtaking outside, I think a break and come back later

Damo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
Driving standards weren't the best to say the least, the number of times I got little nudges and taps I got was pretty ridiculous, although to be fair it could have been down to lag. Don't think I've ever worked so hard for a single point lol, and I have no idea how I kept riley behind at the end. A pretty hectic race with lots of differing strategies, and the huge train at the start lol
I was glad you did it let me escape :D

Jack Carr Riley

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Feb 11, 2014
Right then my race....
So then I had the best launch off the grid as the whole grid seen as the 4th light came on on my screen everyone had launched, seeing me sat there lonely.
Then I made my way upto 4th but I got side pod glitches off Rages car :)
Then to top it all off bad tyre wear and battling with colonel sees me finishing 11th FROM POLE
#SO DONE :)

Reactions: Damo

Erti147

AOR Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 14, 2014
Hate to say it but after 3 years and 3 days of being involved in the leagues I haven't really got the urge to come on play the game through the week any more. Only race cos I love the lobby banter and for my signature stats. My connection is pretty bad as well where people can see me but I can't see them every other race which was why I retired. I'll plough on though, will never leave the league just cos of my love for the community.

Well done to the legend @LC SPEED DEMON he's done about double my time lol

LC SPEED DEMON

AOR Legend & 4-time AOR Xbox F1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
my race
had a nice start and kept the lead starting on primes, rage passed me on lap 3 but made a mistake on lap 4 and i retook the lead, then the 3cars behind started to battle which let me stretch my lead, by the time i stopped for options on lap 12 i came out in 1st with a 6sec lead, after that just cruised home spending most the time watching the battles on my mini map.
well done jaza on a great debut drive and mole for a great podium drive.
@JNPJD please dont leave your my favourite driver in this league
@Erti147 i wanna finish season 10 before i hang up the boots
@Damo lololololololol
@iLeeroy 7 x can we get rid off some off the deadwood in this league and make way for more committed drivers

cheers guys see you all @silverstone