X360 GP2: Round 8 - Austrian Grand Prix [11/01/15 - 8:15pm] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

X360 GP2: Round 8 - Austrian Grand Prix [11/01/15 - 8:15pm]

• ANNOUNCEMENT: The AOR iRacing leagues are back for another season! Sign-ups now open:
    AOR GTE League Season 7 - LINK
    AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - LINK

moana2907

Formula Karter
Nov 6, 2014
T'en vas pas mon amour <3 :p

I made a great Qualy so i got in the third place on the grid.

I made a nice start in option but my pace wasn't as fast as i hoped but i had a lot of great battle more or less legal but no problem.

I didn't know which strategy to try so i decided at the last time to make only 2 stops with two primes run.

I lost the second place and finished in 4th because the best was a 2 stops strategy with two options run but anyway i'm happy with my finale position. I'll upload my video tomorrow :)

xJazah

GP2 Reserve Driver
Nov 11, 2014
my race
had a nice start and kept the lead starting on primes, rage passed me on lap 3 but made a mistake on lap 4 and i retook the lead, then the 3cars behind started to battle which let me stretch my lead, by the time i stopped for options on lap 12 i came out in 1st with a 6sec lead, after that just cruised home spending most the time watching the battles on my mini map.
well done jaza on a great debut drive and mole for a great podium drive.
@JNPJD please dont leave your my favourite driver in this league
@Erti147 i wanna finish season 10 before i hang up the boots
@Damo lololololololol
@iLeeroy 7 x can we get rid off some off the deadwood in this league and make way for more committed drivers

cheers guys see you all @silverstone
That battle with Riley was close off the start mate, he almost had you lol ;) Thank you aswell and congrats on your win.. nice bunch of guys in GP2, and I'm hoping there's space so I can make an appearance in Silverstone this sunday, will be fun! @LC SPEED DEMON

xJazah

GP2 Reserve Driver
Nov 11, 2014
The fastest lap in that race :)
Just thought it was a nice clean lap to upload.
Was a great debut.. :bear:

• Agree
Reactions: Erti147

LC SPEED DEMON

AOR Legend & 4-time AOR Xbox F1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
The fastest lap in that race :)
Just thought it was a nice clean lap to upload.
Was a great debut.. :bear:
after watching that and brocieks video im shocked as to how much you guys change ur fuel mix. i ran standard the whole race. infact ive been in standard all season. might have to try out this technique

Damo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
I tried doing that but found it really distracting

Cryo Lockdown

F1 Test Driver
Jan 13, 2014
after watching that and brocieks video im shocked as to how much you guys change ur fuel mix. i ran standard the whole race. infact ive been in standard all season. might have to try out this technique
If you run standard everywhere it is probably not that much slower since you'll be in the middle everywhere, however it is a lot better on your tyres & for traction to use lean fuel mix out of slow corners, that fuel can be used on straights then for a a bit of extra speed :) all you need to practice really is which fuelmix to use for which corner

• Informative
Reactions: LC SPEED DEMON

xJazah

GP2 Reserve Driver
Nov 11, 2014
Exactly how Cryo explains it, little bit of practice and its easy :)