X360 GP2: Round 9 - British Grand Prix [18/01/15 - 8:15pm] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

X360 GP2: Round 9 - British Grand Prix [18/01/15 - 8:15pm]

• ANNOUNCEMENT: The AOR iRacing leagues are back for another season! Sign-ups now open:
    AOR GTE League Season 7 - LINK
    AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - LINK

FisiFan91

AOR Founder & League Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014

Round 9 - British Grand Prix
Season 9

Race Information:

Date: Sun 18th January 2015
Time: 8:15pm (UK time)
Circuit: Silverstone Circuit

If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place.

Important Links:

League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar
Results & Standings

Race Graphic:

LC SPEED DEMON

AOR Legend & 4-time AOR Xbox F1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Am tempted to do so as well ha
been here for 5 years, am one of the only drivers to do all 9 seasons, my loyalty to this community goes without saying but still i get snubbed when asking to help out with the leagues or stewards ect lol. not that am bothered :mad:

• Funny
Reactions: Erti147

Taylor Reynolds

F1 Race Winner
Apr 14, 2014
Only round 9 and there's only two drivers to start and finish every race. Matty hasn't started the last five and i dont know where azza has gone Riley needs a permanent seat and another reserve probably Jazah cause we're only getting about 11 or 12 permanent drivers in every race we need more committed drivers in this league I think LC has pointed this out as well I think something has to change. On a different note I do love this track I actually live in the village so know it like the back of my hand with a bit of practice a podium shouldn't be out of reach fingers crossed...

xHPExFootie

GP2 Reserve Driver
Apr 12, 2014
Not feeling confident, hate the track, no practice, no strategy, this will be fun...:finger:

Damo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
I'm definitely not gonna be back for quali.

Will do my best to get back for the race

moana2907

Formula Karter
Nov 6, 2014
Disgusting race, crashed 3 times because of your connections that sent me in taq, got crashed 2 times when someone trying to overtakeme and decided to brake on me so i went out of track...........

JNPJD

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jan 13, 2014
Another crappy race as usual, I was absolutely not the level for GP2 but they put me there, so if it is to make a derrnier each race after a moment I'll say stop

hullcityfan789

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Jan 13, 2014
Decent race, very happy with 5th in quali with one of the best laps I've done for a while. Had decent pace on inters and managed to pull away from the pack behind me, however got held in the pits and dropped down a place when we pitted for dries on lap 13. Had a great battle with Leeroy and somehow managed to get my options to the end as others pitted and only lost out to Tom to take 6th which I'm very happy with. See you next week :)

Erti147

Super Mod & F1 Steward Supervisor
Staff member
Super Moderator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Well that race was a nice warmup to go and do this cheers lads

TC92

GP2 Test Driver
May 19, 2014
Happy with my result after a below par qualifying. Didn't have the pace to match the front 4 so 5th was the best I could have hoped for in an enjoyable race