X360 GP2 - Season 9 Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

X360 GP2 - Season 9 Main Thread

• ANNOUNCEMENT: The AOR iRacing leagues are back for another season! Sign-ups now open:
    AOR GTE League Season 7 - LINK
    AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - LINK

FisiFan91

AOR Founder & League Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
AOR X360 GP2 League - Season 9

This is the main thread for the X360 GP2 League - here you can chat about anything regarding the league!

General Information:

Race Day: Sunday
Time: 8:15pm (UK time)

League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar
Results & Standings

League Coordinators: iLeeroy 7 x & DefterTrout125
Race Host: TBD
Backup host: TBD

Drivers and Teams:

WILLIAMS
● LC SPEED DEMON
2 ● Mattsaj

LOTUS
● Erti147
4 ● iLeeroy 7 x

McLAREN
● xHPExFootie
6 ● xJazah

TORO ROSSO
● Taylor Reynolds [TAYLOR the vole]
8 ● Meireloso [SCP Meireloso]

RED BULL
● TC92 [TomChambers92]
10 ● JNPJD

FERRARI
● DefterTrout125
12 ● TheSilentMole145

MERCEDES
● moana2907 [RaGe WarriorZ]
14 ● Jack Carr Riley [riley boys10]

FORCE INDIA
● kameron davey [xGSY Davey45]
16 ● Damo [Honeycomb Maze]

Reserves:
● Res F1 Italian
2 ● TRL Metcalf [TRL M3tcalf]

Last edited:

FisiFan91

Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Hey guys - below is the list of drivers to start the season in GP2!

GP2 currently doesn't have a League Coordinator set in stone, but I will look to get that sorted in the near future. Car selection will also be opened very soon so make sure you stay updated with that.

Finally, bear in mind the note for this league with regards to TC and weather settings (from the announcement post):

GP2 and F3 will run with traction control banned and dynamic weather, as in previous seasons. This is because those leagues currently have only been assigned pad drivers and wheel drivers respectively, meaning that the traction imbalance between the controller inputs won't play a part here.

Last edited:

FisiFan91

Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Pretty sure DanMac uses a wheel...
You sure about that? DanMac only indirectly signed up yesterday via Twitter and was meant to add his proper sign-up post today, which I'm still waiting for. I was of the impression that he used a pad, but I might have made a little blooper then! If he's actually on a wheel I'll have to relocate him.

FisiFan91

Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Cryo Lockdown should be in F1, he has better pace than me lol
Might well be, but new drivers don't tend to go straight into F1 as you know :) If he does well here though he'll surely be in the running if a spot opens in F1 throughout the season.

TheSilentMole45

Formula 3 Test Driver
Oct 22, 2014
You sure about that? DanMac only indirectly signed up yesterday via Twitter and was meant to add his proper sign-up post today, which I'm still waiting for. I was of the impression that he used a pad, but I might have made a little blooper then! If he's actually on a wheel I'll have to relocate him.
Yeah 99.99% sure

Cryo Lockdown

F1 Test Driver
Jan 13, 2014
Might well be, but new drivers don't tend to go straight into F1 as you know :) If he does well here though he'll surely be in the running if a spot opens in F1 throughout the season.
Indeed, thanks for the kind words Brociek but I'd like to earn my stripes!

Really looking forward to the first race, will get little practice in though because of an exam week next week!

FisiFan91

Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
So yeah, DanMac4569 has been moved away from GP2 due to my misunderstanding. At least now if another fast pad driver comes along, I know exactly where to place them!

iLeeRoy_x

F1 Coordinator
Jan 13, 2014
LC, Erti , Trout , Taylor, Hull, F1 Moss :D Good League Here Except LC will be off like a 2 bob Rocket xD

So Will Line be On Aswell?

LC SPEED DEMON

AOR Legend & 4-time AOR Xbox F1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
LC, Erti , Trout , Taylor, Hull, F1 Moss :D Good League Here Except LC will be off like a 2 bob Rocket xD

doubt it mate theres faster people than me, but nice to be in a league with familiar face's. except that erti carnt believe i got stuck with him again lol, theres gonna be a stewards panel every week again lololol

Reactions: FormulaMoss F1

Erti147

Super Mod & F1 Steward Supervisor
Staff member
Super Moderator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Alright lads looking forward to yet another season with yous all and especially to carry on beating Lee ;) @iLeeroy 7 x Don't forget league races now just cos you're streaming lol

WARNING: LC will sandbag every week saying "oh am rubbish at this track", "oh am rubbish at that track"

doubt it mate theres faster people than me, but nice to be in a league with familiar face's. except that erti carnt believe i got stuck with him again lol, theres gonna be a stewards panel every week again lololol
Aye every week there will be one, just a slight exaggeration on the last 6 seasons with the total of stewards enquiries against me adding up to ZERO ;)

• Funny
Reactions: LC SPEED DEMON

TheSilentMole45

Formula 3 Test Driver
Oct 22, 2014

I believe so, that's what it says on assist restrictions anyway[DOUBLEPOST=1415218971][/DOUBLEPOST]Happy there is dynamic weather and should be a competitive league (apart from LC ;)) Can't wait until Sunday now :p