X360 GP2 - Season 9 Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

X360 GP2 - Season 9 Main Thread

hullcityfan789

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Jan 13, 2014
Really looking forward to this season, really enjoyed this game so far and we've got a lot of people who I know are a pretty even match for me from F4, also it should be fun seeing how I can perform compared to some of the people from higher tiers :)

TC92

GP2 Test Driver
May 19, 2014
Not going to be able to make the first race on Sunday, which is disappointing as I'm looking forward to this season.

hullcityfan789

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Jan 13, 2014
Since Australia is only three days away, what is the qualifying pace of you guys?
Not very good, struggling to carry speed through the corners here, which is a pain because that's usually where I gain most of my time due to my style of driving, particularly on tracks like Bahrain. Also really struggling to get the power down out of the last corner and through the fast chicane in the final sector which is costing me a lot of time

AOR Reversal

F1 Multiple Champion
Apr 12, 2014
Not very good, struggling to carry speed through the corners here, which is a pain because that's usually where I gain most of my time due to my style of driving, particularly on tracks like Bahrain. Also really struggling to get the power down out of the last corner and through the fast chicane in the final sector which is costing me a lot of time
Dw mate, a lot in the same boat, comfortable here except for threw turn 1, can't consistently get that one right :/

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Alright guys, @iLeeroy 7 x and @DefterTrout125 will be the joint League Coordinators for GP2 this season, meaning they'll be in charge of updating results, posting race threads, making sure everyone gets invited to the race lobby, and things like that. So make sure you all add them to your friends list!

ALSO: Our beloved veteran @Damo has signed up to the league and I'd like for him to fill the final spot in GP2. However, he can only take part if the races start 8:15pm. So, would anyone have a problem with the race time being moved to 8:15 UK time?

Reactions: Damo

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Do you mean lobby? If not then don't the races start at 8:15pm anyway?
Races (and by races I mean qualifying) are meant to start by 8pm at default, unless the league makes an arrangement like what I'm suggesting here :)

Cryo Lockdown

F1 Test Driver
Jan 13, 2014
Err, I don't mind trying it once, but if we don't finish before 9:30 I'm afraid I'd like to see the starting time back to 8pm!

MKJ

GP2 1st Driver
Feb 9, 2014
@Damo you little star :shy:

I'm used to the AOR races starting at 8:15 so i've got no problem with this time :cool:

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Err, I don't mind trying it once, but if we don't finish before 9:30 I'm afraid I'd like to see the starting time back to 8pm!
What happens at 9:30?

Whether it would be done before then would depend on the length of the race I guess (Belgium takes shorter time, Singapore takes longer time, as an example). As long as there's no major delays it shouldn't be much later than that though.