X360 GP2 - Season 9 Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

X360 GP2 - Season 9 Main Thread

DefterTrout125

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jan 14, 2014
@iLeeroy 7 x @DefterTrout125 i say this in the nicest way possible, WHY AINT THE RESULTS BEEN UPDATED YET!!! :banghead:
Because I have a bias towards Mole especially when one of his Championship rivals is nagging me to update the results when I have a ton of coursework:rage: . With that said I have updated the results just now and the three way fight for the Drivers and Constructors is well and truly on.

LC SPEED DEMON

AOR Legend & 4-time AOR Xbox F1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Because I have a bias towards Mole especially when one of his Championship rivals is nagging me to update the results when I have a ton of coursework:rage: . With that said I have updated the results just now and the three way fight for the Drivers and Constructors is well and truly on.
do your job and there wont be any 'nagging' lol. or if the course work is to much why dont you hand over cod duties to me and ill keep on top of it?

• Optimistic
Reactions: iJokeri22

iLeeRoy_x

F1 Coordinator
Jan 13, 2014
LC if Trout is Busy and has Course Work Well there in nothing can be done till trout has the time to do so.
is it the end of the word if its not updated right away or something?
is a pig going to fly if its updated right away?
People have Commitments to school / College / Uni.

a Bit of Cool headed and people getting there Knickers untwitsted is needed.

Rug

Legend
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
LC if Trout is Busy and has Course Work Well there in nothing can be done till trout has the time to do so.
is it the end of the word if its not updated right away or something?
is a pig going to fly if its updated right away?
People have Commitments to school / College / Uni.

a Bit of Cool headed and people getting there Knickers untwitsted is needed.
Aren't you joint COD's

iLeeRoy_x

F1 Coordinator
Jan 13, 2014
thats why we split it?
way we have done it since last season has worked Pefectly Fine.

LC SPEED DEMON

AOR Legend & 4-time AOR Xbox F1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
how did you 2 get the cod jobs is beyond me lol, id have done your jobs 10 times quicker and better and would enjoy doing it too. #LC4codjob
dont be mad tho im just keeping you on your toe's :pompus:

• Funny
Reactions: xJazah

Erti147

AOR Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 14, 2014
Updating the position results takes 5 minutes. Fair enough you can do the quali/race times at a later date, but there are some who like looking at the table to see their points and position there in black and white. (y)

Erti147

AOR Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 14, 2014
Don't be silly I let you win your first race back then lolololol, you got nouts to complain about. :stig:

• Disagree
Reactions: iJokeri22

Damo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
Was about to regain my championship lead and Darren closed the site

Taylor Reynolds

F1 Race Winner
Apr 14, 2014
Sorry to be a massive beg but if anyone has a xbox live code 2 7 or 14 day please could you send it to me via pm as I need it for the next race before I have enough money to get a 3 month code thanks