X360 GP2 - Season 9 Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

X360 GP2 - Season 9 Main Thread

FormulaMoss F1

Formula 3 Test Driver
Feb 19, 2014
I will have to pull out, as i cant work my controller and I'm saving up so I can't get a new one, but I will sign up for F1 2015 but for now Il have to leave. sorry :(

• Informative
Reactions: FisiFan91

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Driver Update:

- @FormulaMoss F1 has had to pull out due to controller issues.

The vacated Williams spot has been offered to @Mattsaj, although he would like to see how tonight's race goes before accepting the spot. If he suffers connection problems again, the spot will be offered to the next reserve instead.

- @TRL Metcalf [TRL M3tcalf] has joined the GP2 league and will start off as the 3rd reserve (although essentially 2nd reserve due to the open spot).

@iLeeroy 7 x, @DefterTrout125

MKJ

GP2 1st Driver
Feb 9, 2014
Driver Update:

- @FormulaMoss F1 has had to pull out due to controller issues.

The vacated Williams spot has been offered to @Mattsaj, although he would like to see how tonight's race goes before accepting the spot. If he suffers connection problems again, the spot will be offered to the next reserve instead.

- @TRL Metcalf [TRL M3tcalf] has joined the GP2 league and will start off as the 3rd reserve (although essentially 2nd reserve due to the open spot).

@iLeeroy 7 x, @DefterTrout125
Internet was fine tonight @FisiFan91. I'll take the seat alongside @LC SPEED DEMON and be his little bitch for the remainder of the season ;)

FormulaMoss F1

Formula 3 Test Driver
Feb 19, 2014
I was wondering If I can still kepp my spot in the standings? Even though I won't be racing in these last few races I would still like to be 'classified' for this season :)

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
I was wondering If I can still kepp my spot in the standings? Even though I won't be racing in these last few races I would still like to be 'classified' for this season :)
Not possible I'm afraid. The standings only has 16 spots in the spreadsheet, and the 16 drivers who are active in the league at the time will have priorirty.

Reactions: FormulaMoss F1

xHPExFootie

GP2 Reserve Driver
Apr 12, 2014
I'd just like to start by saying what a great season this has been :), also congrats to @LC SPEED DEMON for winning the driver championship and @TheSilentMole45 and Davey on getting 2nd and 3rd.

So my season; first race if the season went horribly I had absolutely no pace and I was thinking what the hell am I doing in GP2, I finished out of the points and felt like giving up then Malaysia happened where somehow I managed to get a great result of 4th behind cryo, reversal and mole my season then was very inconsistent getting many solid 4th positions and bottling wins and few outside the point finishes. Overall though I e enjoyed thoroughly racing with all of you I've tried my best to push against all of you without causing incidents, I always seem to battle with @LC SPEED DEMON and somehow we manage to go side by side without crashing to many times (well except spa) lol.

Overall throughout the course of the season I've felt like I've proved to myself and many others (dirty @Erti147 ) that I can face against others cleanly and fairly aswell as to race within the limits, so thank you all for a great season on a not so great game I hope to be back for season 9.5/10 and big thanks to @iLeeroy 7 x and @DefterTrout125 for coordinating and slowly updating the results lel aswell as @FisiFan91 for organizing this whole website and keeping all of us here on a crappy game, I've enjoyed my year here and hope to enjoy many more :) Cheers guys :)
#NoWinsForMe

Damo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
Thanks for the racing guys, I should probably have put some more effort in but still had fun in most races.

I've got a nice alternative lined up for Sunday nights