x360 - Wednesday Night Autosport Championship - Signup | ApexOnlineRacing.com

x360 - Wednesday Night Autosport Championship - Signup

Du7cH

Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
AutoSport Championship

Due to popular demand and requests via the community I will host a championship covering 6 races , with varying cars and classes shown below.

Tracks / Cars / Dates

Round 1. Mount Panorama - Touring / Cat A - [11/02/15]
Round 2. Circuit of the Americas GP [Night Race] - Endurance / GT Group 2 - [18/02/15]
Round 3. Hockenheimring GP - Open Wheel / Formula B - [25/02/15]
Round 4. Sepang International Circuit - Tuner / Super Modified - [04/03/15]
Round 5. Spa-Francorchamps GP [Night Race]- Mclaren F1 Cup / Mclaren F1 GT - [11/03/15]
Round 6. Red Bull Ring GP - Street / Super Car [18/03/15]

The Championship starts 11/02/2015 and each race will be 20 laps and starts at 7:30pm, There will no doubt be lobbies for practicing on race days with just 5 laps from around 6:45 onwards. As we're unable to have a qualifying session within the game the starting grid for each league race will be assigned by using a random grid order for the start of the race.

Rules:

Do not cause contact with other cars through being too aggressive when overtaking
Do not cause contact with other cars due to leaving them too little room when defending
If you do accidentally cause contact, back off and wait for the affected driver to recover.
Do not gain time through persistent corner cutting or extending or even wall riding.
Refrain from rage-quitting, accept that not all races will go to plan.

Lobby Settings
Pre Race Timer: 60 secs
End Race Timer: 60 secs
Allow Upgrades: On
Allow Tuning: On
Allow Assists: On
Collisions: On
Impact ratings: Enabled
Force manual gears: Off
Force Interior cam: Off
Damage: Visual Only
Flashbacks: x1

Assist Restrictions

None. As some people will have played the game more than others, and the assists are quite varied then we'll just leave them. You can't turn certain ones off anyway, it's either all assists on or all off. (you can force manual gears though)

Participation:

Even in this light social championship, it'd still be useful to inform Du7ch or Erti

Connection & Lag:

Fortunately, the game has been coded online so that lag is dealt with differently to F1 games. But you still have to make sure your connection is stable as possible for the best experience.If you have to pull out, again you must inform the league coordinators.

There is a problem on GRID where looking back while driving can cause lag and frame rate drop. Please try to do this as little as possible.

Race Classification

1st - 15 points
2nd - 12 points
3rd - 10 points
4th - 8 points
5th - 6 points
6th - 5 points
7th - 4 points
8th - 3 points
9th - 2 points
10th - 1 points

Fastest Lap = 1 point

Confirmed Drivers

1. Du7cH [Du7cH 360]
2. CAMER0N64
3. Devestation [SvG Devestation] (Missing first 2 races)
4. Intotheblue11
5. zFruitBatz [z FruitBat z]
6. NWRStorm
7. Davie Hill
8. NWR DragonLord
9. Fullxthrottle94
10. Lunarz xEclipse
11. Erti147
12. James B [NWR JAMESY]

Reserves
1. FlameDragon72

Please post below to signup:

• Agree
Reactions: CAMER0N64

CAMER0N64

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jan 10, 2015
Might have to get Autosport out again sign me up
Gamertag is CAMER0N64

Intotheblue11

Pro Karter
Oct 13, 2014
Im in but what about all the others iv been getting ready to join feels unfair if they dont get in mate.

Du7cH

Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Im in but what about all the others iv been getting ready to join feels unfair if they dont get in mate.
Can only do it on a first come first served basis unless there's demand for 2 or more lobbies and then we'll split the guys on pace. I contacted Jamesy and Dragon so hopefully they get their names down in time :D

As with most championships there always a good chance even reserves get a drive as there's always someone that can't make a race at some point.

Du7cH

Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
i will race
Good to have you back with us again Storm
[DOUBLEPOST=1422739174][/DOUBLEPOST]
Gonna buy the game tomorrow, so when i got it: I'm IN! :D
Hope you enjoy the game when you strat playing and feel free to join our team on racenet Orange Tiger we're team APX, there's going to be some serious competition but you're very welcome to join us in practice whenever your online and get upto speed, For now i'll place you on the reserve list until you get the game, Just let me know when you have it (y)

Orange Tiger NL

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 3, 2015
Good to have you back with us again Storm
[DOUBLEPOST=1422739174][/DOUBLEPOST]

Hope you enjoy the game when you strat playing and feel free to join our team on racenet Orange Tiger we're team APX, there's going to be some serious competition but you're very welcome to join us in practice whenever your online and get upto speed, For now i'll place you on the reserve list until you get the game, Just let me know when you have it (y)
It's 100% sure i have it tomorrow ;) I just bought a wheel, and it sucks with F1 2014. So looking for a game that i can play with the wheel. I'm sure Grid Autosport is a good one ;)

I'm on racenet now, but i cant find your team mate ;)
[DOUBLEPOST=1422739784][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome mate
thnx buddy ;)