Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 29, 2017
Platform + League: XB1 Assist League 2
League Coordinator: me: @Rarebaddblood
Date: 10/2/19
Members Involved: Me, @Randsy92
Description:
I had a good start going down into turn 2 Picking up a place passing sblack90, as i make my run down to turn 2 and brake to turn for the corner @Randsy92 kamikazed his way up the road Missing his Braking point completely, and I get tagged along. causing me to drop to last with half a front wing.
Evidence: Will Upload once Xbox DVR Stops Messing about for me

Randsy92

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Aug 30, 2018
my POV. My reason for steering left after the incident was to try and let @Rarebaddblood go past me and no intention to hold him up at all but when I realised he was still next to me I steered accordingly. I accept 100% fault for this incident and whatever consequences come from it. It is never my intention to cause any such incident and I am sorry to those who were involved.

Randsy92

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Aug 30, 2018
For some reason it’s not letting me upload my video. I’ll try get a link to it through the Xbox website

Rarebaddblood

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 29, 2017
Xbox DVR Still messing me around. If i send it, it will come back with NFA. I will try again when i get home.

Rarebaddblood

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 29, 2017
Thanks. Was trying to get hold of it but wouldn't load any videos

Randsy92

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Aug 30, 2018
You was gonna get it eventually and like I said it’s 100% my fault. Only excuse I could have is that because I use racing line on corners that I couldn’t see it so I was trying to judge it myself and got it wrong

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have reviewed the evidence and decided that @Randsy92 is at fault of dangerous driving and a moderate avoidable collision so will be given a 10 second time penalty and 20 penalty points.

Closed @Rarebaddblood

Status
Not open for further replies.