XB1 - XB1 AL2 - USA - This Isn't Tinder/Grinder | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 XB1 AL2 - USA - This Isn't Tinder/Grinder

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.
  • Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxhound

S17 AOR XB1 Assist League 2 Champion
Jun 23, 2018
Platform + League: Xbox 1 AL2
League Coordinator: @Jamie183
Date: 19/01/2020
Members involved: @SomaticCoast375
Evidence: Overtaking near Verstappen's shortcut , The williams cuts and reenters harshly clipping my rear tyre, Felt like a swipe

KLID22

Formula 4 1st Driver
Dec 18, 2017
I’m not apart of this enquiry but all I’m gonna say is it didn’t affect you in anyway and you seen that he got wing damage from the earlier corner so kinda a pointless enquiry ngl

Jamie183

XB1 F1 League Runner & S13 XB1 Assist 1 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 18, 2016
Moved to the stewards

BosslyGaming

Super Mod & F1 League Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
I’m not apart of this enquiry but all I’m gonna say is it didn’t affect you in anyway and you seen that he got wing damage from the earlier corner so kinda a pointless enquiry ngl
You recognised that you aren't a part of the enquiry, then still commented? Do not comment on enquiries where you're not involved or don't have further evidence to help the stewards. Say nothing if neither of those things are true.

SomaticCoast375

Formula Karter
May 29, 2017
You recognised that you aren't a part of the enquiry, then still commented? Do not comment on enquiries where you're not involved or don't have further evidence to help the stewards. Say nothing if neither of those things are true.
Do u recognise this is the worse inquiry to ever be made

BosslyGaming

Super Mod & F1 League Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
Do u recognise this is the worse inquiry to ever be made
That is completely irrelevant to my post. I haven't even looked at the enquiry and I have no reason to. That's for the Xbox Stewards. My point was that there is strictly no posting in enquiries you aren't involved in.

Status
Not open for further replies.