Moved - XB1 AL2 - VSC and SC Craziness And Pitlane Unfair Pen | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Moved XB1 AL2 - VSC and SC Craziness And Pitlane Unfair Pen

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxhound

S17 AOR XB1 Assist League 2 Champion
Jun 23, 2018
Platform + League: Xbox 1 AL2
League Coordinator: @Germo
Date: 29/03/20
Members involved :
Incident 1: @Jappake

Incident 2: @SmallHorizon1

Incident 3: The Game

Evidence:

Incident 1:

The Merc swerves violently across me as we enter a VSC nearly taking me out, then overtakes a car under VSC then leaves the game causing his car to slow and not re-overtake me because of the VSC giving me a 5 Second Pen

Incident 2:

The Alfa Rams me twice under the Safety car the second nearly make me run into the Renault in front

Incident 3:

Pen Removal as i was at 50 MPH as i cross the line but the game decides to punish me with a 5 Second Pen

AMS Jaffa

Formula Karter
Feb 29, 2020
Don't know what was going on. Game freezes and crashed (??). Sorry about that...

Germo

XB1 F1 Assist League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 12, 2015
Moved to the stewards.

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have looked through the evidence and comments put forward and have come to the following conclusion.

From looking at the footage it is clear to see that for the first incident that @Jappake makes an erratic movement across the track which causes @Foxhound to take drastic avoiding action. The penalty given to @Foxhound for overtaking a ghosted/disconnected @Jappake will not be removed. Even though @Jappake has disconnected they could still join back so overtaking his car is not allowed and the penalty will stand.

As for incident 2 is is clear to see that @SmallHorizon1 hits the back of @Foxhound but we believe that @SmallHorizon1 most likely got a penalty from the game and @Foxhound wasn't affected by this.

Finally for the 3rd incident the footage clearly shows @Foxhound speeding into the pit lane

Therefore we have decided that for the first incident @Jappake will be given 5 penalty points for dangerous driving and the 5 second penalty given to @Foxhound for overtaking @Jappake under the Safety Car will stand.
As for the 2nd and 3rd incidents, No Further Action will be taken.

Closed. @Germo @Foxhound @Jappake @SmallHorizon1

Status
Not open for further replies.