XB1 - XB1 AOR AC TT CUP S4 - Round 2 - Nürburgring Sprint - 06.12.18 @8PM UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 XB1 AOR AC TT CUP S4 - Round 2 - Nürburgring Sprint - 06.12.18 @8PM UK time

seppel165

AOR XB1 Assetto Corsa Porsche Cup S1 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 9, 2016
Power problems here, lights flickering yesterday and today, ended getting Disconnected last night during GT3, so think its better i sit this one out.
Don't even try?

Hayden_430

One Massive Faff
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
DiRT Coordinator
Mar 15, 2017

seppel165

AOR XB1 Assetto Corsa Porsche Cup S1 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 9, 2016
1544130985332.png

p4thos

Formula 3 Test Driver
Feb 15, 2018
@seppel165 was very specific about track limits. Today there was no fairplay. I will not say anything more.

Chiraq

AOR's 'Finest' Driver
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Jun 28, 2016
I didn't see much of the racing yesterday but I heard there were some issues.
First let's come to the second lobby: I don't understand why simple things don't work out for the second lobby. Last week there was barely anyone in the party, I heard this problem got solved but still the guys in the second lobby couldn't get the lobby running appropriately.
And because of that I fear that we have to revert things back to the rolling start procedure for both races because we can't risk a cancelled race again. What a shame.
These posts by @seppel165 are not just there for fun, he actually spends a lot of time thinking about everything and tries a lot to make sure the league is running smoothly, he even outdoes me when it comes to commitment and this is very rare. I think it's disrespectful how some guys here are behaving, no matter if on the forums or in the chat.
I think 75% of you don't even know what it means to run a league with around 30 drivers.
Secondly speaking about the poor driving standards in the first lobby. I don't want to rant, but considering the pace of most of the drivers it baffles me how poor the judgement of these drivers is when it comes to battling, track limits, braking and so on. We are no real race drivers I know mistakes happen, but come on T1 was a complete mess and this ruins other drivers races. Take it easy, you won't win the race in the first corner in these cars.

So let's sum it up: I hope this won't occur again because some drivers put in a lot of time into practice and show up for these races with hope for good racing.
To the guys in second lobby: I don't know if some of you just don't care, but if you don't then don't show up please because you ruin the fun for everyone else and that's just selfish.

dECEIT70

Pro Karter
Nov 11, 2018
I think it's disrespectful how some guys here are behaving, no matter if on the forums or in the chat.
Since I'm the only one with a loud mouth I guess I'm bound to answer this.

First to get some respect you need to give more to others.
The way things happened yesterday was not respectful: the poor soul who happened to host the second split couldn't create the chat party and took ages to create the lobby. Still we endured.

Once in the lobby time was running out and one or more ppl failed to 'vote' to renew the 10' qually session in order for everyone to do their forming lap.

16 votes were asked. SIXTEEN!

I tried to take charge by talking to ppl in chat asking them one by one if they'd voted...

Then the host decided to create a new lobby. Which he did but forgot to set the correct race conditions (heavy fog, 12°c)... we all said '**** it let's race!' It was almost 10pm CET at the time.

Then I took matters in my hands again and started to tell 'Driver A, you're first, exit the pits and do your lap...', 'driver B, now's your turn...', etc. This way we managed to actually have something looking vaguely like a racing grid. Alas, the game totally crashed after 7 turns.

So don't be patronizing - at least we tried. And lost our evening...

p4thos

Formula 3 Test Driver
Feb 15, 2018
Are you not going to report it?
It was not to do. This kind of situation does not bring me any satisfaction. I run for pleasure, not for result.

In any case, the person I was referring to has raised an inquiry on me (which I consider to be unfair, although I respect different opinions).

That being so, I have already raised the inquiry concerning track limits.

GaryWasHere65

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Apr 28, 2017
Guys, AOR has rules for a reason., You are asked when you sign up for a series that you have read them, please follow them and anything the league coordinator tells you in relation to track limits and race etiquette. Failing to do so can and will result in penalties. A lot of guys have raced here for a long time due to the fact we have rules and enforce them. This is not a public lobby......