XB1 - XB1 AOR AC TT CUP S4 - Round 4 - Brands Hatch Indy - 20.12.18 @8PM UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 XB1 AOR AC TT CUP S4 - Round 4 - Brands Hatch Indy - 20.12.18 @8PM UK time

seppel165

AOR XB1 Assetto Corsa Porsche Cup S1 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 9, 2016

ROUND 3 - Brands Hatch Indy
XB1

Event Information:
Date: Thursday December 20th 2018
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 10 minutes
- Race 1: 30 laps with AOR rolling Start
- Race 2: 30 laps with AOR rolling start (Grid positions in order of the fastest laps R1)

● Weather Conditions R1:
Weather: light cloud
Time: 11:00
Temp: 22°C
Grip: green

● Weather Conditions R2:
Weather: heavy cloud
Time: 14:00
Temp: 25°C
Grip: fast

● Server Information:
Name: AOR AC S4 R4 - S1/S2
Password: apexbra

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save incidents over the XBOX Game DVR. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
● League Rules
● League Information
● Race Calendar

Last edited:

p4thos

GP2 Reserve Driver
Feb 15, 2018
@seppel165 any word of advice on track limits on this track? Turn 3, for exemple.

Also, please update the formation point and acceleration zone.

seppel165

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 9, 2016
@seppel165 any word of advice on track limits on this track? Turn 3, for exemple.

Also, please update the formation point and acceleration zone.
There is a full white line around the whole track. So 2 wheels inside the white line at all time! Pictures will be updated tonight. I have to get used to doing it myself as PS4 is cancelled and my cod colleague @FSR_FrankForest did it before.

David Lopes

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Aug 17, 2017
Just a reminder to the drivers that dont read the rules when they agree to participate on this league.

3.4 Rage-quitting

● Deliberately quitting the race in any way - whether that is by quitting through the pause menu, getting yourself disqualified or deliberately crashing your car - is not allowed, unless you have a very good reason to do so. Accepted reasons for quitting could be that you are a danger to other drivers on track due to poor driving or connection issues. Quitting because you "couldn't be bothered" or due to being angry at something - rage-quitting, in other words - are not good reasons.

● Excuses such as 'poor driving' and 'connection issues' will be monitored. These are not a get-out of jail free cards if you can't be bothered. Poor driving is occasional, if perhaps life has been unkind and you haven't had as much time to practice. However, turning up each week having not practised, and therefore not enjoying your racing because you're struggling will see you put under review. We don't expect every driver to complete a certain amount of practice each week, but we expect you to be able to control your car and be safe on track. Also the more practice you do, the more competitive you are.

● Connection issues can strike anybody, but drivers who are continually unable to race safely due to connection will be removed from the league - see Connection and Lag under Participation.

Reactions: seppel165

Hayden_430

One Massive Faff
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 15, 2017
let us extend
You can do that all you want! ;)

*Sets up track limit stewards enquiry up*
Platform + League: Xbox Audi TT cup
League Coordinator: @ Seppel165
Date: December 20th, 2018
Members Involved: me, @ chiraq
Description: Being a total faff, i'm send him to the stewards
evidence: None

:cool:

Reactions: Chiraq

Gio93

Junior Karter
Nov 10, 2018
I can't be there boyz.
I'm fuckin stuck at work because of a fuckin Christmas event...

p4thos

GP2 Reserve Driver
Feb 15, 2018
You can do that all you want! ;)

*Sets up track limit stewards enquiry up*
Platform + League: Xbox Audi TT cup
League Coordinator: @ Seppel165
Date: December 20th, 2018
Members Involved: me, @ chiraq
Description: Being a total faff, i'm send him to the stewards
evidence: None

:cool:
And don't forget to do'it within 48h after de race... LOL :ROFLMAO:

seppel165

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 9, 2016

Here is my stream from last night. Incident with @Chiraq is at 1:37.00

David Lopes

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Aug 17, 2017
Just saw my christmas gift from the head steward.....I just would like to know how many times he saw that I was beyond the track limits.....all? Half? 3? I will sure bring a measuring tape next race....
Have fun this Christmas with family and friends, and dont abuse the turkey limits
piquet ballestre.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Chiraq

p4thos

GP2 Reserve Driver
Feb 15, 2018
I see clearly two. Anyway, @David Lopes only extended clearly 3 times, and was awarded with 20 second time penalty + 10 penalty points... And also a warning??? WTF?

Just saying... This isn't normal...