XB1 - XB1 - AOR F4 Russia Re-Run Poll | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 XB1 - AOR F4 Russia Re-Run Poll

Should the Russian GP, Round 4 be re-run?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AOR Benjamin

4 Times AOR XB1 PCars and AC Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Jun 4, 2015
Because we had a lot of lag and glitches in the race on the 5th of November 2017, the coordinators decided that a Re-Run is considerable!
If the Poll has a positive outcome, we will Re-Run the Russian Grand Prix either in the break week or at the end of the season with the exact same conditions as we had today!

The voting will close in 5 days

@SafcMather98 @Hayden_430 @Hamster4racing @AOR Shemile @Rdasher15 @King Chip x @ChrisMaccaJones08 @lewis zelch @IS Wanabiso @Blackstahill @Antusdani21 @IS Testarossa 58 @Kjgamer3 @Finley @JackClays @II OASIS I @Boring Shut It @FootyMadHowy

AOR Benjamin

4 Times AOR XB1 PCars and AC Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Jun 4, 2015
The results are in and we are going to be re-running the Russian Grand Prix. This will be either during a break week or at the end of the season. It will be decided by another vote after the Spanish Grand Prix. I can only apologise to everyone for the mess that happened during this Race and I will promise to make sure this never happens again.

@SafcMather98 @Hayden_430 @Hamster4racing @AOR Shemile @Rdasher15 @King Chip x @ChrisMaccaJones08@lewis zelch @IS Wanabiso @Blackstahill @Antusdani21 @IS Testarossa 58 @Kjgamer3 @Finley @JackClays @II OASIS I @Boring Shut It @FootyMadHowy

Status
Not open for further replies.